Author Topic: Brazile Predicts at Least 25 People Will Seek Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2020  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: David Rutz   
November 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Former Democratic National Committee interim chair Donna Brazile predicted a massive field of 2020 presidential candidates on Tuesday, telling MSNBC's Chris Matthews she foresees 25 potential Democratic contenders.

Matthews asked Brazile about possible candidates like Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Joe Biden, who are 76 and 75, respectively, and wondered if there should be an "outer age where you're just too old to run" for presidents.

"Chris, I predict tonight that there will be literally over 25 people who will consider running for president," she said. "Perhaps Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders."

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/brazile-predicts-25-people-democratic-presidential-nomination-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Awesome! I love clown cars!
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The debates will be must see tv..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ok ... I am anxious to see who the new kids on the block are.  I hate to break it to them, but if they plan on running dinosaurs like Biden, they are SOL. With 25 candidates they will be trying to pick each other off which should prove interesting and then they've got to find someone with a squeaky clean record to run against Trump; after all they've already tried the sexual misconduct and Russia collusion against him and after a year they came up empty handed.  I also think the GOP can count on Crazy Bernie siphoning some votes.  However, I predict that one of the Castro brothers will run, backed by LaRaza; a definite huge concern.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ok ... I am anxious to see who the new kids on the block are.  I hate to break it to them, but if they plan on running dinosaurs like Biden, they are SOL. With 25 candidates they will be trying to pick each other off which should prove interesting and then they've got to find someone with a squeaky clean record to run against Trump; after all they've already tried the sexual misconduct and Russia collusion against him and after a year they came up empty handed.  I also think the GOP can count on Crazy Bernie siphoning some votes.  However, I predict that one of the Castro brothers will run, backed by LaRaza; a definite huge concern.

I'm hoping with all the hysteria over harassment allegations that Handsy Joe and the BFD Butt Buddies won't be getting the band back together.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I know!  Can you picture it?

Actually, that would be a boon for us, if they can actually find 25 people dumb enough to try it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'm hoping with all the hysteria over harassment allegations that Handsy Joe and the BFD Butt Buddies won't be getting the band back together.

The recent climate has all but assured us that Biden won't run.

He's way too fond of little girls ... and I'm not talking about 16 year olds.

And there are too many pictures out there and too many people who know.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online andy58-in-nh

That would be one for each gender, right?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

That would be one for each gender, right?

Probably every gender except the one where you're still the gender you were at birth.  (Cis-gendered men for sure)

You're kind of personas non grata in the leftist world....

Freaks of nature. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.