Author Topic: Sarah Palin: Men Don’t ‘Mess with Me’ Because They ‘Know I’m Probably ‘Packing’”  (Read 475 times)

Offline libertybele

Sorry folks ... the headlines gave me a chuckle and I had to post....  :silly:   0380000

Sarah Palin: Men Don’t ‘Mess with Me’ Because They ‘Know I’m Probably ‘Packing’”

..............Alaska Governor Sarah Palin if she’d ever been harassed in the workplace.

Palin’s response: most people know she carries a firearm for self-defense, so they don’t give her trouble:

Reporter: “Have you ever experienced sexual harassment in the workplace as a ambitious woman in public life?”

Palin: “You know, I think a whole lot people know that I’m probably ‘packing’ – so, I don’t think there’s a whole lot of people who would necessarily mess with me.”

Palin, then, acknowledged that workplace harassment is a serious issue – but, warned that the current public atmosphere could “lead to a lot of false accusations” that harm innocent people:

“And, I don’t mean to be light-hearted about it, because it’s a serious issue. It really stinks for women in the workplace that, for too long, men have thought that they can get away with kind of being that that old-school thinking that it’s okay to belittle and harass women, in general.”

“So, the floodgates are really open right now that could lead to a lot of false accusations that really harm an innocent person.”....................

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sarah-palin-men-dont-mess-me-because-they-know-im-probably-packing
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:01:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Between her legs I'm sure.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It’s actually because she starts talking like Frances McDormand in Fargo, when approached.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Between her legs I'm sure.

She does have bigger clankers than most if not all liberal men.
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

.50 caliber body and a .22 caliber brain.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
.50 caliber body and a .22 caliber brain.
:pondering:
I'm not saying Ms Palin is not smart... but  she takes an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes .
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline skeeter

:pondering:
I'm not saying Ms Palin is not smart... but  she takes an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes .

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
When she first arrived on the national scene, I saw an interview she did while campaigning for Wasilla mayor.  You wouldn’t believe it was the same person in mannerisms, speech, and substance.  It’s almost like she became a character, later in her career.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sarah Palin: Men Don’t ‘Mess with Me’ Because They ‘Know I’m Probably ‘Packing’”

This would probably make me want to fondle Sarah. You know how much extra it cost to have a chick pistol whip you?

Offline andy58-in-nh

This would probably make me want to fondle Sarah. You know how much extra it cost to have a chick pistol whip you?

Marry her and you'll get whipped differently.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn