Author Topic: Sessions Authorizes DOJ to Consider Investigating Clinton Foundation  (Read 499 times)

rangerrebew

Sessions Authorizes DOJ to Consider Investigating Clinton Foundation
Tim Brown — November 14, 2017

On Tuesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions sent a letter to the House Judiciary Committee on Monday night in which he informed them that he authorized senior prosecutors at the Justice Department to evaluate whether allegations regarding the Clinton Foundation and the sale of a uranium company need to be investigated.

The letter was in response to a request to appoint a special counsel by Republicans on the committee.

ABC News obtained a copy of the letter and reports:

https://freedomoutpost.com/sessions-authorizes-doj-consider-investigating-clinton-foundation/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:24:21 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Sessions Authorizes DOJ to Consider Investigating Clinton Foundation
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 04:26:15 pm »
The only question now is: has Sessions given the Clinton mafia enough time to hide or destroy all their pertinent records by dragging his heels?  Or, did he warn them in advance and tell them to get hot on the project? :pondering:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 04:31:04 pm »
Rosenstein to investigate himself, Comey and Mueller? I wonder how that will work out. /s

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 05:25:16 pm »
Sessions has authorized a meeting to form a committee to come up with a future plan to maybe form a 'tiger team' to look into the possibility to form a sub-committee to investigate the idea of whether or not forming a committee to analyze the concept of reviewing whether or not it would be feasible to indirectly investigate the Clinton foundation for possibly using toxic ink in their corporate marketing brochures.

OK! boys and girls...we're finally making progress!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:25:42 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 05:31:16 pm »
Well I'm glad Sessions has authorized the DOJ to consider thinking about possibly at some point giving thought to maybe taking a look into theoretically investigating the idea of giving a passing glance at hypothetically examining the Clinton Foundation.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 05:32:55 pm »
Sessions has authorized a meeting to form a committee to come up with a future plan to maybe form a 'tiger team' to look into the possibility to form a sub-committee to investigate the idea of whether or not forming a committee to analyze the concept of reviewing whether or not it would be feasible to indirectly investigate the Clinton foundation for possibly using toxic ink in their corporate marketing brochures.

OK! boys and girls...we're finally making progress!

Great cosmic convergence old shorts, you beat me to it!
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 02:52:51 am »

Jeff Sessions is no different than Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch. He is them. He may as well be working for Obama, and maybe he really is. I don't know.

Session is without any doubt a Clinton/Obama guy, in every way. He will do or say anything to keep a lid on all the obvious and blatant criminal activity which was done by any Democrat. Obama is proud of him for doing his part.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 09:56:47 am »
Jeff Sessions is no different than Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch. He is them. He may as well be working for Obama, and maybe he really is. I don't know.

Session is without any doubt a Clinton/Obama guy, in every way. He will do or say anything to keep a lid on all the obvious and blatant criminal activity which was done by any Democrat. Obama is proud of him for doing his part.
His offshore accounts should be ticking up like the national debt.

This investigation should have been ORDERED some time ago, with an independent counsel who really is independent.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 12:52:51 pm »
Rosenstein to investigate himself, Comey and Mueller? I wonder how that will work out. /s

Exactly.  IF the MSM starts to report that a special counsel outside of the Clinton & Cronies  Investigation panel is selected to investigate her, then I'll get excited; until then, this is nothing but more smoke and mirrors and a horse and pony show going absolutely nowhere and doing absolutely nothing other than burying and covering up the evidence even further.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil.