Author Topic: Former Asst. FBI Director: Clinton Crimes 20 Times Bigger than Watergate  (Read 687 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Debra Heine
Nov. 9, 2017

Former Assistant FBI Director James Kallstrom unloaded on James Comey, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama Thursday, charging that major crimes "20 times bigger than Watergate" are being swept under the rug while Attorney General Jeff Sessions "is in a coma."

Appearing on Fox News' Varney & Co., Kallstrom told the host that it "was obvious to anybody that knows anything" that former President Barack Obama was not going to let James Comey indict Clinton.

"It turns out -- unfortunately -- he was a political hack," Kallstrom said flatly. "I think he maybe started out in an honorable way. His opinion of himself is sky high --  just an unbelievable guy with just an arrogance about him…. It got him in trouble because I think he thought he was Superman and he found out that he wasn’t."

More... https://pjmedia.com/video/former-asst-fbi-director-clinton-crimes-20-times-bigger-watergate/

How did this go unnoticed?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Former Asst. FBI Director: Clinton Crimes 20 Times Bigger than Watergate
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 05:16:55 pm »
I think he is being FAR too kind!  More like a thousand times!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 05:31:59 pm »
He is right about Jeff Sessions being in a coma.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 06:19:44 pm »

Yep.  I don't get it.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 06:56:30 pm »

I've been trying to hold judgment but Sessions seems to be AWOL on what is the historic issue of the attempted undoing of a president.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:13:53 pm »
Yep.  I don't get it.

Sessions is part of the swamp and he selected Rosenstein to continue the cover up.  I still question why Trump picked him. Trump should have gone with his gut when he wanted to fire him awhile ago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 07:22:43 pm »
  I still question why Trump picked him.

He probably heard from everyone that Sessions would be excellent. I think Sessions has disappointed a number of people here who thought he would be a fine choice.

There's still an outside chance that he and Trump are playing the long game with this investigation. The investigation should eventually get to the Dems and if not with Mueller then with someone else.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 12:10:53 am »
Sessions is part of the swamp and he selected Rosenstein to continue the cover up.  I still question why Trump picked him. Trump should have gone with his gut when he wanted to fire him awhile ago.

Why exactly would Trump be serious about going after his long time friend, Hillary?

Trump is PART of the swamp.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.