Author Topic: GOPRoy Moore Admits Relationship with High School Girl While Prosecutor  (Read 9370 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: GOPRoy Moore Admits Relationship with High School Girl While Prosecutor
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2017, 01:23:43 am »

Me too.   I never seem to be around during these events when she hits it out of the park.    I guess i'm just unlucky that way.

888high58888

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2017, 01:29:12 am »
Then I stand corrected @Frank Cannon ...... you pay closer attention to her than do I.   88devil

You lose a few pounds and put some make-up on, I'll start following you too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2017, 01:36:18 am »

That never works for me. There'd either be a bike or a pile of poop down below...  :shrug:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2017, 01:36:53 am »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2017, 01:41:16 am »

Now you're just daring me to post the evil grin.   :laugh:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2017, 01:53:38 am »
Frank gets it right yet again.

This judge has been on the hot seat for years and now this comes out . Right.
And where are the pictures?

Exactly.  He's been in public life for a long time.

Doesn't anybody find it suspicious that it comes out now?

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2017, 01:56:59 am »
If Man's Laws come before God's, then you have no Rights to speak of whatsoever. 

All you have are privileges that 'Man's Law' grants you until such time as when it is decided to rescind and abolish your privileges.

Problem is, as interpreted by whom?
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2017, 01:57:30 am »
Has everyone forgotten that the ethics of Moore’s actions three decades ago are being rehashed in the context a political election campaign, on the cusp of what looked like an ideological victory for constitutionalists, all from a salacious story fed to a reporter and timed perfectly, till after the ballot was set, with no substitutions possible.

That ol’democrat dog still has a few tricks left in her...while another conservative bites the dust.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2017, 01:58:06 am »
Yeah....it's funny/odd.... that other than the rabidly leftist WaPo, I can't find ANY source where he admits to anything with any of those women in their younger days.   Smells like typical "politics of personal destruction" to win a Senate seat, and just the ssdd/usual BS lefties pull if/when they want or need to win.... they trot out the bimbos (See: Herman Cain run out of the running by sexual accusations that were NEVER PROVEN).  Too bad so many are only too willing to believe the BS being spewed by the leftist lying "News" outlets.

And, by their own admission, most of the people ready and willing to jump on this bandwagon already hated Moore.  He just wasn't their type.  Not sophisticated enough, I guess.

It's really sad that Someone can find a woman willing to make an accusation ... but, hey, there are plenty of women willing to make accusations.  Some of them are named Tiffany.

We should be wary of accepting this kind of out of the blue charge.  It gives power to evil people who will do anything to defeat someone they don't like.

It will also end up destroying power of women who have really been abused.

Silver Pines

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2017, 02:01:13 am »

Me too.   I never seem to be around during these events when she hits it out of the park.    I guess i'm just unlucky that way.

@DiogenesLamp

Luck can always improve!  Don't lose hope.

Silver Pines

« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2017, 02:01:57 am »

lol

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2017, 02:02:52 am »
Then I stand corrected @Frank Cannon ...... you pay closer attention to her than do I.   88devil

Don't worry.  Frank has a teeny little crush on that lady.  He'll get over it.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2017, 02:04:37 am »
Exactly.  He's been in public life for a long time.

Doesn't anybody find it suspicious that it comes out now?

According to the story it came out 34 years ago...... Ohhh you mean the accusation  My bad.

Personally, it does not rise to "I did not have sex with that woman".  So I am fine with The Judge as President or anything less.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2017, 02:12:07 am »
And, by their own admission, most of the people ready and willing to jump on this bandwagon already hated Moore.  He just wasn't their type.  Not sophisticated enough, I guess.

It's really sad that Someone can find a woman willing to make an accusation ... but, hey, there are plenty of women willing to make accusations.  Some of them are named Tiffany.

We should be wary of accepting this kind of out of the blue charge.  It gives power to evil people who will do anything to defeat someone they don't like.

It will also end up destroying power of women who have really been abused.

@Emjay

*sigh*

Well, let's go ahead, once again, and navigate around the gameplaying.  You mean me, of course.   Like @musiclady noted, you like to twist words, so I'm going to correct you when you try it with me.

I said "I never liked the guy much."  I did not say I hated him.  Stop lying. 

Not my type, not sophisticated.   Do you think a person whose favorite politician is Ted Cruz places a high value on sophistication?  Daddy Bush, now...he's your true blueblood.

I stated that I prefer to wait until things progress to see whether the guy is guilty of this or not.  I did not "accept the charge."  Lie number two.

You're the kind of person who fangirls over politicians, whose innate tribalism makes you rear up and instantly assume that no one with an R behind his name could possibly be guilty.  I'm over here waiting to see what happens.   So when you talk about jumping on a bandwagon, look in the mirror.

Silver Pines

« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2017, 02:12:39 am »
Don't worry.  Frank has a teeny little crush on that lady.  He'll get over it.

@Emjay

TEENY?!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2017, 02:35:09 am »
If he just shut up, we could at least say he was Herman Cained. But admiting this opens the door wide to the posibility the other accuser is telling the truth (maybe he just thougt she was a little older)....

Good thing he did admit it.  Better to find out now than when he has a problem in the Senate.

Its a bad day for people of faith.  Why we put our trust in God not man.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2017, 02:49:41 am »
Good thing he did admit it.  Better to find out now than when he has a problem in the Senate.

Its a bad day for people of faith.  Why we put our trust in God not man.

We don't know that this is true.  But, the timing is great - no time to clarify the charges until after the election.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2017, 02:52:00 am »
We don't know that this is true.  But, the timing is great - no time to clarify the charges until after the election.
Roy Moore has been a public figure in Alabama for 40 years! Where has she been up to now?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2017, 02:59:25 am »
Roy Moore has been a public figure in Alabama for 40 years! Where has she been up to now?

Exactly, as I heard Mark Levine say it, he's run for Governor 2 times along with a bunch of other offices in the last 40 years. This should have come out in one of those races. At least, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until we hear more info.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2017, 03:02:11 am »
Everyone knows, Moore is going to win, he was leading by 11% in one poll just released before this news story broke, I think I saw another poll where he was up by even more 3 weeks ago. Everyone knows he is on the way to a win so why not try a desperation move.

I saw Roy Moore's statements on Hannity, they are blaming the Democrats and Washington Post who has already endorsed Moore's opponents.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2017, 03:03:15 am »

The election is December 12th, in case anyone was wondering and it hasn't been said yet. About a month from now.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2017, 03:07:34 am »

I don't think it is a good thing for people of faith to believe in suspicious accusations without proof.

Soon, they'll be in the crowd shouting , "Crucify him."

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2017, 03:09:34 am »
@DiogenesLamp

Luck can always improve!  Don't lose hope.

I shall await the event with eager anticipation!   :)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2017, 03:10:49 am »
@Emjay

TEENY?!

*I* have a teeny crush on @CatherineofAragon .  From what I understand, @Frank Cannon doesn't do "teeny".

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —