Author Topic: 800 US schools' websites hacked with Saddam Hussein photo, 'I love Islamic State' message  (Read 254 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
800 US schools' websites hacked with Saddam Hussein photo, 'I love Islamic State' message
Hyacinth Mascarenhas

Hackers managed to hijack and deface hundreds of websites across the US to post pro-ISIS messages, images of Saddam Hussein and a recruitment video. SchoolDesk, the Atlanta, Georgia-based web hosting company servicing these sites, confirmed the attack. A hacking group going by the name "Team System Dz" claimed responsibility for the hack that took place around 4am EST on Monday (6 November).

The main page on the compromised sites displayed a black background with photo of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein along with the Arabic message seen on the Isis flag that reads: "There is no god but Allah" and "Mohammed is the Messenger of God."

Continued at: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/pro-isis-hackers-hijack-800-us-schools-sites-saddam-hussein-photo-i-love-islamic-state-message-1646210

Further down the page, the hackers posted a message in English that read: "I love Islamic State."