Author Topic: Ted Cruz says gunman was a 'peculiar evil' to kill in a house of prayer  (Read 226 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ted Cruz says gunman was a 'peculiar evil' to kill in a house of prayer

........."This is the moment of horror of grief of agony and yet with God's grace and with our coming together we will make it through the valley and onto the other side," Cruz said just a few hundred feet from the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs...........

............."There is a peculiar evil that can worship God – can pray with people – and then come back and murder those same people," Cruz said.............

..........."We don't need politics right now," Cruz said in chastising reporters. "Evil is evil is evil and will use the weaponry that is available."

Cruz then praised the "ordinary citizen" stepped forward to engage the gunmen. Cruz said if not for the man who fired at the gunman, many more people would have lost their lives.

"We need to be celebrating that bravery and courage," Cruz said...........

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/Ted-Cruz-says-gunman-was-a-peculiar-evil-to-12335997.php
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.