Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Has Trump Right Where She Wants Him  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Has Trump Right Where She Wants Him
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:48:08 pm »
 Nancy Pelosi Has Trump Right Where She Wants Him

Out of power and under attack from her own party, the minority leader seemed like a spent force. Then Donald Trump happened.

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

November/December 2017

Nancy Pelosi was upset, but holding it in. Donald Trump was in a good mood, and letting it out.

“I think we’ll get things done,” Trump told her.

It was November 9, the afternoon after the election. The House minority leader had called Trump Tower to congratulate the president-elect.

“I know what you do,” Trump told her. “You’re somebody that gets things done, better than anybody.”

“Don’t forget, I was a supporter of yours, a good one,” Trump said toward the end of the conversation, recalling his history as a reliable Democratic donor, according to a transcript provided by a person familiar with the call. “I think you’re terrific. That was in my developer life, my business life.”

more
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/nancy-pelosi-house-democratic-leader-profile-feature-2017-215759
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34