Author Topic: Trump blames Schumer, 'Democrat Lottery Systems' for NYC terror attack  (Read 790 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump blames Schumer, 'Democrat Lottery Systems' for NYC terror attack
by Anna Giaritelli | Nov 1, 2017, 8:01 AM

President Trump on Wednesday accused Sen. Chuck Schumer and other Democrats for supporting an immigration system that allows people like the suspect in Tuesday's terrorist attack in New York to enter the U.S., and said he would keep pushing to end the diversity visa program.

"The terrorist came into our country through what is called the 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program,' a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based," Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. "We are fighting hard for Merit Based immigration, no more Democrat Lottery Systems. We must get MUCH tougher (and smarter). @foxandfriends."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-blames-schumer-democrat-lottery-systems-for-nyc-terror-attack/article/2639221
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump blames Schumer, 'Democrat Lottery Systems' for NYC terror attack
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 06:42:57 pm »
He's right.  This is an Obama era disaster that has flooded the country with potential terrorists in the same manner Europe is now over run with radical Muslims.

This is a policy that needs to end today.  In fact I'd be in favor of taking a pause in general for say about 5 years on immigration from anywhere.  We've had 50 years of unfiltered immigration without a pause to let the immigrant assimilate into American culture.

And the country as a whole is paying a price.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 06:44:58 pm »

11/1/01 - Dennis Loewin:

Trump understands leverage better than anybody. He leveraged the NFL into doubling down on a losing bet. Now as the NFL melts down, it serves as a spectacle for all.

Here he is leveraging the Leftist Media into taking a huge losing position on this huge event. Trump constantly trolls his enemies into hastening their own self destruction.

It's genius really.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 06:45:34 pm »
Trump wins on this one.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 06:54:32 pm »
He's right.  This is an Obama era disaster that has flooded the country with potential terrorists in the same manner Europe is now over run with radical Muslims.

This is a policy that needs to end today.  In fact I'd be in favor of taking a pause in general for say about 5 years on immigration from anywhere.  We've had 50 years of unfiltered immigration without a pause to let the immigrant assimilate into American culture.

Your position sounds "racist"  to me.   It's like making people sit in the back of the bus or something. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 06:55:23 pm »

Yesterday's Islamic attacker is reportedly laughing it up in the hospital today, very pleased with himself for what he did yesterday.

And he's got a wife & three kids in New Jersey.

It has to stop now. We need an immigration full stop for a few years at least.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 06:55:47 pm »
11/1/01 - Dennis Loewin:

Trump understands leverage better than anybody. He leveraged the NFL into doubling down on a losing bet. Now as the NFL melts down, it serves as a spectacle for all.

Here he is leveraging the Leftist Media into taking a huge losing position on this huge event. Trump constantly trolls his enemies into hastening their own self destruction.

It's genius really.

It's some of that "7th dimensional chess"  that his detractors like to mock,  mainly because they don't understand how it works. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 06:59:17 pm »

Your position sounds "racist"  to me.   It's like making people sit in the back of the bus or something.

No it's not.  Stop acting butt hurt because of your failed 18th century argument on another thread.

Besides I'm not saying don't take immigrants from one particular country.  I'm saying put a stop to it for a few years from ALL countries.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:59:36 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 07:03:20 pm »

I cannot believe it but I totally agree with you on this.  A five year pause on all immigration would be a good thing.  We can certainly survive it and worthy immigrants could wait five years easily.

But if we keep letting evil people in and we will more or less have to under the current policies, we will have more tragedies like yesterday.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 07:08:30 pm »
No it's not.  Stop acting butt hurt because of your failed 18th century argument on another thread.

I'm not "butt hurt",  I'm merely pointing out how ridiculous your argument sounded to my ears.   I thought you could better appreciate how ridiculous it was by having it applied to you.    :) 

Besides I'm not saying don't take immigrants from one particular country.  I'm saying put a stop to it for a few years from ALL countries.

Seriously,   I agree.   I especially don't want any immigrants from the Scandinavian countries.   Last thing we need is more liberals fleeing the mess they made in their homelands coming over here and resuming their foolish behavior.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 03:06:19 am »
"Trump blames Schumer, 'Democrat Lottery Systems' for NYC terror attack"

Right on, sir!
Come out swinging!

Knock 'em down!
Keep hitting them even after they're down!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 03:10:04 am »
Emjay wrote:
"I cannot believe it but I totally agree with you on this.  A five year pause on all immigration would be a good thing.  We can certainly survive it and worthy immigrants could wait five years easily."

Geez, guys.
I've been saying this for years here.

In fact, just earlier this evening, I put this up in the "immigration" section:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,289002.msg1502297.html#msg1502297

Glad to see that other members of this forum are finally coming around to what I've been proposing for a long time...

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 03:14:42 am »
   This is a win-win for Trump.  I like it better when he's ripping democraps a new azzhole instead of republicans and it's solid policy to boot.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.