Author Topic: White House releases Trump, Pence official portraits  (Read 1282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House releases Trump, Pence official portraits
« on: October 31, 2017, 01:32:56 pm »
White House releases Trump, Pence official portraits
By Judy Kurtz - 10/31/17 09:12 AM EDT

President Trump is seen smiling broadly in his official portrait that will hang in federal buildings across the country.

The White House released the official photographs of Trump and Vice President Pence on Tuesday.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/357959-white-house-releases-trump-pence-official-portraits
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: White House releases Trump, Pence official portraits
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 01:35:02 pm »
It took a year to take a picture?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:36:57 pm »
What crap....who framed the shot?   The picture frame on the right  upsets the harmony and it's hideous.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 01:38:32 pm »
Maybe that's the facial expression which will be painted, and the artist will have artistic license on the background.

:shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 01:50:56 pm »
   He should have used this one and saved the taxpayers some money.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 01:53:25 pm »
@corbe

Trolling again,....?    Why not walk a couple miles, instead?    :laugh:

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 01:58:52 pm »
   My Walker is in the Pawn shop and I can't get it out till I get my Trump Bucks on the 3rd.

Edited to add: Please don't wake up the Mods @DCPatriot I just got back in here.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 02:01:06 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 02:54:40 pm »

Give it a rest @corbe   

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 03:06:51 pm »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 03:23:30 pm »

LOL  Still frame is a bitch sometimes.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 03:27:48 pm »

@corbe that the facial expression I'm guessing he has as he's banging out late night tweets in the WH instead of being Presidential.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 03:36:11 pm »
@corbe that the facial expression I'm guessing he has as he's banging out late night tweets in the WH instead of being Presidential.

You're right. We need more Presidential actions from our leader. Right here is a President being super Presidential. Your hero Bush signing the Patriot Act and setting up the TSA. Now because of all that Presidentality we can watch our kids get molested by TSA agents flying on Vacation and the Feds can snoop through all our lives. So much classier than nasty Tweets.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 03:43:27 pm »
   I also liked this one in response to Rubio's debate statement about his 'size'

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 03:47:57 pm »
Anyway, I like the official portraits.  They did a good job correcting for normal skin tone.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 05:48:38 pm »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 05:52:36 pm »
What crap....who framed the shot?   The picture frame on the right  upsets the harmony and it's hideous.

I like both pictures very much.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 06:27:11 pm »

Maybe you're being a bit too critical, but yes the picture frame could have been cropped out with a repositioning of the camera.  Other than that, those a great photos of the two men.

Imagine the photo on the left being one of Hillary, and maybe you can tone down that criticism.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 07:37:39 pm »
Maybe you're being a bit too critical, but yes the picture frame could have been cropped out with a repositioning of the camera.  Other than that, those a great photos of the two men.

Imagine the photo on the left being one of Hillary, and maybe you can tone down that criticism.

Please don't put that picture in my head.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 07:42:50 pm »
     I love his blue tie.  (sensing I'm already on thin ice here)

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 07:48:29 pm »
     I love his blue tie.  (sensing I'm already on thin ice here)

Which one?  In the official portrait or the picture you posted?   ^-^

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 07:50:38 pm »
    Both, but the microdot is stunning and brings out the rich blueness of his raccoon eyes.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 08:11:35 pm »

My only point being that if this is the framed photo people will see in all government buildings, etc.,...and schools, at least pick one that doesn't look like it was taken with a disposable camera.   Composition....rule of thirds.... you  know?    ^-^

edit to add:  Saw the same pic with the picture frame cropped out on Laura Ingraham's FB newsfeed.   :beer:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:13:29 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 08:32:48 pm »

@DCPatriot

Inside joke, perhaps?

Look at all the crap he's got from his own party.

Being 'Framed' by the right?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:33:09 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 09:06:55 pm »
Come on, you stodgy old grumps!  The man makes funny faces and they are amusing.  Get a sense of humor already.

Sheesh.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2017, 10:09:32 pm »
@DCPatriot

Inside joke, perhaps?

Look at all the crap he's got from his own party.

Being 'Framed' by the right?

:beer: