Author Topic: Trump calls for prosecution of Democrats after reports of impending indictments in Russia probe: 'DO SOMETHING'  (Read 2656 times)

rangerrebew

Trump calls for prosecution of Democrats after reports of impending indictments in Russia probe: 'DO SOMETHING'
by Kyle Feldscher | Oct 29, 2017, 10:25 AM

President Trump responded to reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is about to indict people in his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election by pointing the finger at Democrats.

Trump said the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with the Kremlin is “phony,” “bad for our country,” a “witch hunt,” and “evil politics.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-calls-for-prosecution-of-democrats-after-reports-of-impending-indictments-in-russia-probe-do-something/article/2638913
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:45:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Funny, just yesterday he was tweeting it was a witch hunt. Maybe it should be a lesson for him to shut up and let the chips fall before he opens his yap about anything.

Online corbe

Pick up the phone call your AG, President Trump or better yet read this book.

Not now, corbe
Mod8
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:06:28 pm by MOD8 »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Posting that nasty attack against Trump makes you sound like a whiny little bitch.   

Edited

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:07:04 pm by MOD8 »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online corbe

Oh, but I am a whiny little bitch with a warped sense of humour, lost on some, obviously.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Oh, but I am a whiny little bitch with a warped sense of humour, lost on some, obviously.

I don't find parroting Democrat-Leftwing Propaganda to be amusing.   Their ability to spread propaganda is a large part of what is wrong with the nation.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, I hear ya. DU humor usually doesn't translate well into the greater population. Keep trying though. KingsX seems like one who will enjoy your wit.

Online corbe

I don't find parroting Democrat-Leftwing Propaganda to be amusing.   Their ability to spread propaganda is a large part of what is wrong with the nation.   

I understand and respect your position and your point @DiogenesLamp but do you really feel my off brand humour in this Forum of highly intelligent people is contributing to anything other than a couple of laughs, maybe?

Back on topic, pick up the GD phone President Trump call your F'in AG, show some LEADERSHIP, for a change, instead of tweeting crap about micheal moore!!   How's that any better?   Still sounds whiny to me.

Offline Concerned

:bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:

Edited
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:07:41 pm by MOD8 »
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Funny, just yesterday he was tweeting it was a witch hunt. Maybe it should be a lesson for him to shut up and let the chips fall before he opens his yap about anything.

Here's what you missed by not reading the article:  Due to twitter size limitations, there were FOUR consecutive tweets which served as one long message. (See below)  Now that you understand this, I hope you also understand why your snark doesn't make sense.

@AbaraXas

POTUS Tweets: 

"Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier (now $12,000,000?) ...

"...the Uranium to Russia deal, the 33,000 plus deleted Emails, the Comey fix and so much more. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia,..

“ ‘collusion,’ which doesn't exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R's ...

"are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924635359480303616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Ftrump-calls-for-prosecution-of-democrats-after-reports-of-impending-indictments-in-russia-probe-do-something%2Farticle%2F2638913

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924637600094326784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Ftrump-calls-for-prosecution-of-democrats-after-reports-of-impending-indictments-in-russia-probe-do-something%2Farticle%2F2638913

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924639422066384896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Ftrump-calls-for-prosecution-of-democrats-after-reports-of-impending-indictments-in-russia-probe-do-something%2Farticle%2F2638913

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924641278947622913?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Ftrump-calls-for-prosecution-of-democrats-after-reports-of-impending-indictments-in-russia-probe-do-something%2Farticle%2F2638913

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:59:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline MOD8

Gentleman, please mind your manners

Too bad Clinton has suffered enough already, huh?

Why do you cling to the past with such bloody fingernails?  Is it the hatred for the President that compels you?  Or do you simply like the way your fingernails look in this condition?

Offline RoosGirl

Why do you cling to the past with such bloody fingernails?  Is it the hatred for the President that compels you?  Or do you simply like the way your fingernails look in this condition?

It sounds like you think we should just all forget history that is inconvenient.

Offline Concerned

Escape from DU?  How'd you find us?

I don't know what that means, but if you explain it, I'll gladly answer any and all questions posed to me.

@Right_in_Virginia
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online corbe

Why are the Trumpers so much on edge today? It's a big nothing burger, right?

What doesn't make sense to me is that he's tweeting when he should be on the phone with his Attorney General.

They had lunch today ...  ^-^

Who's the new girl in your avatar? @corbe

Offline Night Hides Not

Probably on the White House lunch menu today, considering POTUS was meeting with the AG.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online corbe

Who's the new girl in your avatar? @corbe

I have no idea who she is @Right_in_Virginia I thought it was a painting but the image sleuths here on TBR inform me she's a model of Eastern European descent. 
   She met my 3 objectives in Avatar selection, Brunette, pretty and her bad eye covered up.

Probably on the White House lunch menu today, considering POTUS was meeting with the AG.

LOL!  You didn't even know about the lunch until I just told you .... but you already know the outcome of the meeting.

Fascinating @Night Hides Not  :laugh:

Offline Applewood

Gentleman, please mind your manners

They have manners?    :silly: