Author Topic: Nunes’ investigating digs up trove of Democrat connections to Russia dossier  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Sunday, October 29, 2017

On two fronts, Rep. Devin Nunes has shifted the Russia debate in Washington further away from President Trump and closer to Democrats.

He exposed the practice of “unmasking” by Obama aides and flushed out the source of payments for the scandalous anti-Trump dossier that drove the Russia collusion narrative.

The California Republican’s first tactic: He traveled to the Executive Office Building and viewed evidence that the Obama administration had “unmasked” the concealed names of Trump associates in highly classified intelligence reports during the election campaign.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/29/devin-nunes-shifts-russia-dossier-focus-from-donal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bookmark.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What will the DOJ do?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

What will the DOJ do?

I hope the President's lunch with Sessions today addresses this.