Author Topic: Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016  (Read 710 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016

Since April of 2016, Obama's campaign organization has paid nearly a million dollars to the law firm that funneled money to Fusion GPS to compile a dossier of unverified allegations against Donald Trump.

October 29, 2017 By Sean Davis   

Former president Barack Obama’s official campaign organization has directed nearly a million dollars to the same law firm that funneled money to Fusion GPS, the firm behind the infamous Steele dossier. Since April of 2016, Obama For America (OFA) has paid over $972,000 to Perkins Coie, records filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show.

more
http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The damage that Obama has done to this country is boundless!  And if they are not pursued and fully prosecuted the rule of law in this land is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 05:43:18 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This better not just "go away" like other investigations.  I want the Congressional hearings in the open, on live camera and under oath --- just like Watergate (which pales in comparison).

Offline skeeter

This better not just "go away" like other investigations.  I want the Congressional hearings in the open, on live camera and under oath --- just like Watergate (which pales in comparison).

True, a clumsy cover up of a mickey mouse attempt at political espionage by a gang of low level clowns is nothing more than a punchline at the annual correspondent's dinner compared to this.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The damage that Obama has done to this country is boundless!  And if th4ey are not pursued and fully prosecuted the rule of law in this land is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!

Bigun, we told people that he would be disastrous.  People kept telling me that we would survive.  And, I kept telling them that it wouldn't be as the nation we had when he was elected. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bigun, we told people that he would be disastrous.  People kept telling me that we would survive.  And, I kept telling them that it wouldn't be as the nation we had when he was elected.

You were entirely correct in that.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If this had been just oppo research with Obama admin backing in addition to Hillary and the DNC, that's bad enough and in itself pretty Watergate like behavior.

To enlist Russian agents to create fictions and salacious accusations against Trump and his circle, then use that fake dossier to engage the wheels of govt that are under your authority to launch investigations and wiretaps along with completely out of control unmasking, is serious felony behavior and an indirect attempt at a coup.

Is there anybody out there in the conservative media that will put this together and hammer it out to the American people?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If this had been just oppo research with Obama admin backing in addition to Hillary and the DNC, that's bad enough and in itself pretty Watergate like behavior.

To enlist Russian agents to create fictions and salacious accusations against Trump and his circle, then use that fake dossier to engage the wheels of govt that are under your authority to launch investigations and wiretaps along with completely out of control unmasking, is serious felony behavior and an indirect attempt at a coup.

And should be fully investigated and prosecuted to the limit!  If that doesn't happen the rule of law in this country is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!

Is there anybody out there in the conservative media that will put this together and hammer it out to the American people?

I hope so but I really doubt it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien