Author Topic: Is Kelli Ward the new Christine O'Donnell, Sharron Angle and Todd Akin 'wrapped into one'?  (Read 982 times)

Online kevindavis007

With incumbent U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake struggling in the polls, Republican challenger Kelli Ward has emerged as a real contender for Arizona's 2018 GOP Senate nomination.

Ward's standing with the right has been bolstered by Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former political strategist who helped energize her supporters Tuesday at a fundraiser and rally at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas.

Read More: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/azdc/2017/10/20/kelli-ward-new-sharron-angle-jeff-flake-steve-bannon-arizona-senate/782877001/

Hell Yes!!!! She is a fruit loop..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Hell Yes!!!! She is a fruit loop..

So you are telling me that once one person is running for a position in AZ no one else can. That is sure a weird rule, but then again look what state it is.

Online kevindavis007

So you are telling me that once one person is running for a position in AZ no one else can. That is sure a weird rule, but then again look what state it is.

I'm not saying she can't run. But she is bats**t crazy.. 

Offline Frank Cannon

To you maybe. From where I am sitting the senior Senator of that state is far crazier and worse and he is a GD danger to the US. He routinely lobbies to have Americans killed for no good reason and after this weeks news we know he is a bold faced liar.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

To you, everyone to the right of John Kasich is a loon!  Go sell your Democrat light BS elsewhere!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There she is with JD Hayworth, the former AZ. representative is a news anchor on Newsmax, from the article:

It's a good article to read.

Here is a bit about the car-starter which I guess is a reference to someone planting a bomb on one's car, something like that.

And in March 2016, Ward appeared on InfoWars with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who described McCain as a "gangster" who might put a hit out on her. Ward appeared to embrace the outlandish accusation.
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-08-30/kelli-ward-the-trump-torch-bearer-rattling-arizonas-senate-race

Maybe JD has something to say.  A few incidences out of context might not be the tell-all. She should not be appearing with Alex Jones, he should be kryptonite.  Nut who may not believe the stuff he says per his divorce proceedings; but does it for the $$.

JD Hayworth is a good guy from all I've seen.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:32:00 pm by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

To you, everyone to the right of John Kasich is a loon!  Go sell your Democrat light BS elsewhere!

LOL. That right there is funny.

Online kevindavis007

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer called Hillary a "lyin' killer";  that's about as out there for a public figure to say as anything.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/291786-brewer-clinton-a-lying-killer

Chem-trails? That's a bit off-the-wall for me. It's like the US news article reads, some of these people are creating publicity for themselves, stuff like that.

I looked at some people who have appeared on the Alex Jones show, some folks who are well-looked on though I despise A. Jones myself.

Online kevindavis007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeqdFJphGT0&t=93s

Question, if she is elected to the Senate, I wonder if she is going to hold hearings on Chemtrails..

Offline Suppressed

I dunno.  Here, it says she's Charlie Brown!

Why is it that we get these nutters?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online corbe

Razing Arizona: McSally Eyeing GOP Senate Battle

Rep. Martha McSally appears poised to challenge Kelli Ward in what would be a vicious primary fight for Jeff Flake’s Senate seat, but President Donald Trump remains a major wild card.

By David Catanese, Senior Politics Writer |Oct. 26, 2017, at 6:25 p.m.

Rep. Martha McSally is taking steps toward launching a challenge to Kelli Ward for Sen. Jeff Flake's seat next year, a move that would set up another scorched-earth primary battle between establishment Republicans and former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

The second-term congresswoman indicated her interest in the seat during a closed-door meeting Thursday with Arizona's five-member GOP House delegation, and also met Thursday with Sen. John McCain to consult about a statewide contest, an Arizona Republican with knowledge of the situation says. Even before that, she began polling her prospects.

"She wants to lay down a marker immediately," the Arizona source says. "She hates the House."

Not long after Flake's retirement announcement Tuesday, White House officials began reaching out to Arizona's GOP lawmakers to field interest in the seat, two separate sources tell U.S. News – a clear indication of their aversion to Ward.

<..snip..>

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-10-26/martha-mcsally-looks-in-line-to-battle-kelli-ward-in-arizona-senate-race
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
She is a fruit loop.

@kevindavis

I know nothing about her other than she's running for Senate. Any other details?  ^-^

Online corbe

Roberts: After Jeff Flake, Arizona's Senate race will be a free for all
Laurie Roberts, The Republic | azcentral.comPublished 7:17 a.m. MT Oct. 25, 2017 | Updated 7:38 a.m. MT Oct. 25, 2017

<..snip..>

Who's likely in (and out)?

The odd's-on favorite is Rep. Martha McSally. She faces a tough race in her southern Arizona district and will be recruited heavily to make the statewide run. She’s a military veteran with a voting record that would stack up well against Sinema.

Rep. Trent Franks, who came close to going for it in 2012, has been quite visible in recent months and could make a run for it. Some are saying Rep. Paul Gosar could run but I wonder if a guy has much of a chance when his own family has pronounced itself “aghast that (he) has sunk so low”.  Rep. David Schweikert, a member of the House Freedom Caucus, is said to be considering a run but he’s sitting pretty in Scottsdale. Not sure I see him risking his spot on this one.

Jay Heiler, a member of the Arizona Board of Regents, tossed his name out as a possible candidate a few weeks ago. He is well known in conservative circlles, having served as chief of staff to then-Gov. Fife Symington and later started the charter school franchise, Great Hearts Academy.

Then there are the old stand-by names: state Treasurer Jeff DeWit (a Trump fav) and former state GOP Chairman Robert Graham. I’m thinking if one of them was going to run he’d already be running.

Really, it’s anybody’s guess what will happen.

At this point, only two things in this crazy race are certain.

No. 1. Ex-Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will dangle the possibility that he’ll run and the media will jump all over that.

And No. 2. Then, he won’t.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2017/10/25/jeff-flake-arizona-senate-race-free-for-all/798159001/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@kevindavis

I know nothing about her other than she's running for Senate. Any other details?  ^-^

She held hearings on Chemtrails in the AZ Senate.  Apparently that is sufficient to trigger @kevindavis's "froot loop" alarm and hand the seat over to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema.  My misgivings about here are she has poor political instincts and will likely wind up looking like Christine O'Donnell in the press by saying something stoopit, so my opinion is not that much different from Kevin's, really.

The good news about Flake flaking out so early is it's giving the more likely candidates, sitting House members for example, a chance to assemble  teams, war chests, and make legitimate efforts to run.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Kelli Ward:

She has an A+ rating from the RNA.
She is pro-life.
She is for secure borders and no amnesty.
Opposes same sex marriage.
Opposes Bammycare.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Roberts: After Jeff Flake, Arizona's Senate race will be a free for all
Laurie Roberts, The Republic | azcentral.comPublished 7:17 a.m. MT Oct. 25, 2017 | Updated 7:38 a.m. MT Oct. 25, 2017

<..snip..>

What a rare column for Ms. Roberts.  She actually makes a sane analysis and doesn't come off sounding like the barking moonbat she is.  A much longer article could be written about how Flake's departure opens a lot of doors in AZ Politics.  McCain's demise, not so much because we know what kind of a person Ducey will install in the chair.

I haven't really considered McSally for this because she won by the strength of her fingernails in a recount that ended up within 200 votes (in the liberal seat once held by Giffords), but the A-10 pilot has a lot of fire in the belly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Arizona has a bigly opportunity with the added benefit of McCain's ultimate demise (who probably runs the State GOP) and I for one think Arizonians are up to the Challenge.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Kelli Ward:

She has an A+ rating from the RNA.

Ribonucleic acid?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
   Arizona has a bigly opportunity with the added benefit of McCain's ultimate demise (who probably runs the State GOP) and I for one think Arizonians are up to the Challenge.

God I hope so!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She still seems far more sane than old Songbird.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
She still seems far more sane than old Songbird.

That isn't sayin much IMHO!   :smokin:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Razing Arizona: McSally Eyeing GOP Senate Battle

Rep. Martha McSally appears poised to challenge Kelli Ward in what would be a vicious primary fight for Jeff Flake’s Senate seat, but President Donald Trump remains a major wild card.

By David Catanese, Senior Politics Writer |Oct. 26, 2017, at 6:25 p.m.

Rep. Martha McSally is taking steps toward launching a challenge to Kelli Ward for Sen. Jeff Flake's seat next year, a move that would set up another scorched-earth primary battle between establishment Republicans and former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

The second-term congresswoman indicated her interest in the seat during a closed-door meeting Thursday with Arizona's five-member GOP House delegation, and also met Thursday with Sen. John McCain to consult about a statewide contest, an Arizona Republican with knowledge of the situation says. Even before that, she began polling her prospects.

"She wants to lay down a marker immediately," the Arizona source says. "She hates the House."

Not long after Flake's retirement announcement Tuesday, White House officials began reaching out to Arizona's GOP lawmakers to field interest in the seat, two separate sources tell U.S. News – a clear indication of their aversion to Ward.

<..snip..>

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-10-26/martha-mcsally-looks-in-line-to-battle-kelli-ward-in-arizona-senate-race

She met with John McCain to plan her strategy or something?  Okay, she's out.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.