Author Topic: Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta  (Read 589 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta
« on: October 25, 2017, 10:09:32 pm »
WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller's inquiry into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Manafort had organized a public relations campaign for a non-profit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). Podesta's company was one of many firms that worked on the campaign, which promoted Ukraine's image in the West.

The sources said the investigation into Podesta and his company began as more of a fact-finding mission about the ECMU and Manafort's role in the campaign, but has now morphed into a criminal inquiry into whether the firm violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 10:11:48 pm »
The Podesta Group amended its FARA registration to accurately reflect its work with ECMU only after the payments were reported by the media.

Ever notice how the Clintons and people associated with them are always filing revised documents after they are caught, then claim compliance?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 11:24:47 pm »
The Podesta Group amended its FARA registration to accurately reflect its work with ECMU only after the payments were reported by the media.

Ever notice how the Clintons and people associated with them are always filing revised documents after they are caught, then claim compliance?

That's an old story.  Already been covered.  /s
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 11:25:48 pm »

Yeah!  I've Noticed.   Wonder what will happen when some Republican outfit trys that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 11:34:10 pm »
Would love to see ol Tony go down...even better would be Rahm....lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 11:38:18 am »
Mueller investigating another Clinton crony...I wonder how that will go?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 12:02:00 pm »
In a related story, The Fox Is Investigating What Happened to the Hens.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 12:49:06 pm »
Mueller investigating another Clinton crony...I wonder how that will go?

What's weird is that it was following Manafort that led Mueller to the Podestas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 01:10:03 pm »
What's weird is that it was following Manafort that led Mueller to the Podestas.

I think "investigate" means something different in this case.  Something along the lines of "investigate to make sure that nothing will come of this investigation."

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 01:11:55 pm »
I think "investigate" means something different in this case.  Something along the lines of "investigate to make sure that nothing will come of this investigation."

In this case 'Investigate" means find what's at the end of all the rabbit trails a get rid of it!  Gotta protect our people ya know!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 01:15:57 pm »

Or "Make sure we find enough dirt on everybody so everybody shuts up."
I will NOT comply.