Author Topic: Clintons Committed More Treason Than For Which the Rosenbergs Were Executed! – Where is Justice?  (Read 332 times)

Offline mrclose

I was thinking about all of the crap that the Clinton's have avoided being prosecuted for over the years and of course .. Bill's giveaway of our missile systems technology for 'Illegal' campaign contributions from the Chinese was #1 on my list!

I had heard the stories over the years but never really knew the breadth of the treason committed or if the stories were even true!

For those with the free time, I highly recommend this as a worthwhile time killer!

(There are some great links within the article itself.)

THE GREATER BREADTH OF THE CLINTONS’ TREASON

*snip*
Maybe it depends on what is, is, right? Not hardly. Treason is treason! Slick Willy and his phony bud Hillary are full of it.

The mammoth amount and variety of technological information sold by Bill Clinton to the Chinese made the info the Rosenbergs passed on about a single bomb technology seem pale in comparison.

Clinton also gave the Chinese supercomputers used in the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, which in effect, gave the Chinese a 20-year head start.

By selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China, President Bill Clinton basically wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had up until that time.

http://gemstatepatriot.com/blog/clintons-committed-treason-rosenbergs-executed-justice/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The argument against prosecuting them at all started out as it would set a precedent establishing us as no better than a Banana Republic if the winner were to jail the loser for no matter what reason.

With every passing day however that reasoning for restraint is continually gobbled away in huge bites by more and more evidence of the dirty, treasonous, criminal behavior of HRC, Bill, the DNC, and most everyone who had anything to do with the Clintons/Obama surfaces.

Instead of being seen (and treated by the rest of the planet) as petty, revengeful Dictators, we'll be laughed at, none of our warnings to other nations like North Korea will be taken seriously, and we Will have to get ourselves into more actual shooting wars because of it.

We will inherit, for our non-prosecutorial magnanimity, the image of a Door Mat.

Democrats: the gift that just keeps on giving.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 12:13:27 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

What you are looking at is 4 trillion dollars of corruption. Big government... big corruption. Probably to late to do anything 'Bout it. Maybe Trump gives us a short Renaissance. May as well enjoy the ride and do your best to prepare..... for the inevitable.

No , not fatalistic or glum. There is a Phoenix.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Concerned

What I think we need is a Presidential Administration (and DOJ) truly committed to law and order and truly committed to "lock her up".  Sadly, I don't think I'll see such an Administration (and DOJ) in my lifetime.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

What you are looking at is 4 trillion dollars of corruption. Big government... big corruption. Probably to late to do anything 'Bout it. Maybe Trump gives us a short Renaissance. May as well enjoy the ride and do your best to prepare..... for the inevitable.

No , not fatalistic or glum. There is a Phoenix.

Yup.

Still gonna be seen as a Banana Republic for this, only difference is that WE are the ones being PWN-ed by the real power: HRC and Co.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com