Author Topic: Schumer Denounces Treasury Secretary as Liar, 'Suck Up'  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer Denounces Treasury Secretary as Liar, 'Suck Up'
« on: October 25, 2017, 08:50:29 pm »
by James Morrison    |   Wednesday, 25 Oct 2017 01:54 PM

Chuck Schumer, the top Democrat in the Senate, Wednesday called Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin a liar who wants to "suck up" to President Donald Trump, Politico reported.

The Senate minority leader also claimed that Mnuchin "lost all credibility" on Wall Street, after the treasury secretary warned of a sharp fall in stock prices if Congress fails to pass a tax-reform bill.

"I don't know if the man's deliberately lying, but it seems to," Schumer said in a Politico Money podcast.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-suck-up-liar/2017/10/25/id/822049/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Schumer Denounces Treasury Secretary as Liar, 'Suck Up'
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 09:15:50 pm »
The Dems are in full Primal Scream mode, now that it's starting to look like Hillary the Fearless Leader is about to blow up in their faces like a trick cigar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 09:26:38 pm »
I'm conflicted here, while I believe that Schumer is very knowledgeable in regards to lying, sucking and sucking up, I just don't believe him  regarding his opinion of Mnuchin.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 09:29:59 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks both McConnell and Schumer have the perfect faces to represent their respective parties?

Kinda like how dogs often resemble their owners.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 09:49:32 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks both McConnell and Schumer have the perfect faces to represent their respective parties?

Kinda like how dogs often resemble their owners.

:silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: