Author Topic: Conservatives Losing Patience Quickly over Senate Pace of Confirming Trump’s Judicial Nominees  (Read 380 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Conservatives Losing Patience Quickly over Senate Pace of Confirming Trump’s Judicial Nominees
Breitbart, Oct 24, 2017, Ken Klukowski

Per Article II of the Constitution, every federal judge must be nominated by the president and then confirmed by the Senate. Nine months into the president’s term, a Senate controlled by the president’s party has confirmed only seven nominees out of 56, including one Supreme Court nomination.

The number of vacancies in the federal judiciary is skyrocketing. President Trump inherited 107 open seats when he took office, more than any of the past five presidents except President Clinton. George H.W. Bush had 41, Clinton had 117, George W. Bush had 84, and Barack Obama had 55.

More:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/conservatives-losing-patience-quickly-over-senate-pace-of-confirming-trumps-judicial-nominees/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Get it the hell done, McConnell!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Amen!

Conservatives have lost patience with a whole bunch of this hostile GOPE's never ending foot dragging, back stabbing 'Bipartisanship'.

I have never, never, gone into a voting booth and voted for the 'Bipartisan' Candidate, and neither have the Dems.

I have never, never voted for a Republican because they could 'work with the Democrats, and get things done.'

Of the thousand and one knives stuck in the back of my neck by Govt, damn near every one of them has 'Bipartisan' stamped into the blade as a manufacturer's ID mark.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You need to talk to the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman as well!  Some guy from Iowa I think!

And he LOVES making us put ethanol in our gasoline!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Hello ... Lee, Cruz, Grassley, Sasse, Kennedy, Graham, Hatch, Tillis, Cornyn Crapo ... anyone home??

Also ... what the heck is happening with the investigation into Clinton's Uranium One? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.