Author Topic: Fake Hate Crime Busted: Police Arrest Black Man for KKK Graffiti at Michigan University  (Read 510 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A black man has been arrested for a series of racist graffiti attacks that shocked minority students starting last fall at Eastern Michigan University.
Last September, “KKK” was sprayed in red, white, and blue paint on a dormitory wall. Along with that, a threat telling black students to “leave” the school was also left on the wall.

In a second incident, the same threat was painted on another building at the end of October.

This spring, a third racist message was left in a university bathroom.

Students and faculty were shocked.

“It really has rocked our community,” Judith Kullberg, an EMU political scientist and president of the faculty Senate, told the Washington Post last year. “In this whole context of a very tense presidential election, it has raised anxiety here considerably.”

But now, Michigan police are reporting the arrest of Eddie Curlin, 29, a black student who studied at the school from 2014 to 2016, the Post reported.

According to a statement from the university, Curlin is already serving a sentence in jail on an unrelated charge.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/fake-hate-crime-busted-police-arrest-black-man-kkk-graffiti-michigan-university/
A person like this stokes evil, and should be dealt with severely.  There is no justification for what he did.

The guy 'studied at the school' for a couple of years when he was 26 to 28?  Is now in jail for an unrelated charge?  Anything wrong with this picture?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

I am sorry, but it is to the point that any time I hear of these "attacks" of an aggrieved minority I have to wonder how many are hoaxes perpetrated by a member of that group.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

rangerrebew

October 25, 2017
Police arrest black man in fake hate crime case at Eastern Michigan
By Rick Moran

An incident involving racist graffiti at Eastern Michigan University has been shown to be another fake hate crime when police arrested a 29 year old black man  on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft and one count of using computers to commit a crime.

MLive:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/police_arrest_black_man_in_fake_hate_crime_case_at_eastern_michigan.html#ixzz4wWq8BQa2

Offline goatprairie

I am sorry, but it is to the point that any time I hear of these "attacks" of an aggrieved minority I have to wonder how many are hoaxes perpetrated by a member of that group.
There is some website where they keep score on hoaxes versus real "hate" crimes.  The hoax total is a lot higher than the real hate crime total.