Author Topic: Harry Reid: Health care ‘ruined’ by Trump  (Read 830 times)

Online corbe

Harry Reid: Health care ‘ruined’ by Trump
« on: October 21, 2017, 08:26:04 pm »
Harry Reid: Health care ‘ruined’ by Trump

By John Bowden - 10/21/17 04:02 PM EDT

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) attacked President Trump at the Democratic National Committee's (DNC) Fall meeting on Saturday, blaming the president for "ruining" health care in America.

In a surprise appearance at the DNC's general session, Reid attacked Trump for his repeated promises to let ObamaCare "implode."

"Healthcare has basically been ruined by Trump," Reid said, according to Politico's Gabriel Debenedetti.

Reid also attacked White House Chief of Staff John Kelly for his response to Rep. Frederica Wilson, (D-Fla.) who claimed this week that Trump was disrespectful to the mother of a fallen soldier over the phone while she was on the line.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/356552-harry-reid-health-care-ruined-by-trump
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

Re: Harry Reid: Health care ‘ruined’ by Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 09:00:50 pm »
I'm always amazed by how the political class can say stuff like this with a straight face

Be it this or Hillary  verbalizing respect for women who have been the victims of sexual harassment to come forward,  how do they do it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 10:00:46 pm »
Harry who? Said what? Go back to Nevada and crawl back under your stupid pet rock.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 11:04:41 pm »
                          Need MORE Circuses, Round 2 on PPV, I'll pay.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 11:58:49 pm »
                          Need MORE Circuses, Round 2 on PPV, I'll pay.

That was my first thought when Harry Reid's name was mentioned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 12:13:40 am »
Well I'll be. Retirement has made Cleanface Reid even LESS honest.

Online DB

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 12:17:21 am »
The fruits of Obamacare hadn't come due yet when Trump stuck his fingers into it. Now that he has, everything wrong with Obamacare will be blamed on Trump... 'It was working fine before Trump messed with it'... I can hear it now... And that's exactly what Reid is laying the groundwork for...

Trump should have either left Obamacare alone completely letting it do what it was going to do with the Dem label on it or gotten rid of it completely taking full responsibility for the alternative. Now he has the worst of both worlds...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:04:54 pm by DB »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 12:22:03 pm »
Dems continue to equate the ACA with health care.  Health care is fine and always has been unless the government sticks its nose into it.  The ACA has nothing to do with health care and everything to do with income redistribution and government control of our very lives.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 12:04:06 am »

Trump needs to tweet..."If you like your obamacare, you can keep your obamacare. We are running it as the law requires. "
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass