Author Topic: Frederica Wilson escalates feud with John Kelly: This White House is 'full of white supremacists'  (Read 945 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Frederica Wilson escalates feud with John Kelly: This White House is 'full of white supremacists'
by Diana Stancy Correll | Oct 20, 2017, 5:36 PM

Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., again raised the issue of race as she slammed the White House en masse, after a video was released that confirmed White House chief of staff John Kelly had inaccurately portrayed her remarks at a dedication of an FBI building.

"The White House itself is full of white supremacists," she told the New York Times on Friday.

Video footage of the event, published by the Sun Sentinel on Friday, shows Wilson discussing her role sponsoring legislation to name the building after fallen FBI agents who were killed in a shootout with bank robbers in 1986.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/frederica-wilson-escalates-feud-with-john-kelly-this-white-house-is-full-of-white-supremacists/article/2638214
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Frederica Wilson escalates feud with John Kelly: This White House is 'full of white supremacists'
by Diana Stancy Correll | Oct 20, 2017, 5:36 PM

Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., again raised the issue of race as she slammed the White House en masse, after a video was released that confirmed White House chief of staff John Kelly had inaccurately portrayed her remarks at a dedication of an FBI building.

"The White House itself is full of white supremacists," she told the New York Times on Friday.

Video footage of the event, published by the Sun Sentinel on Friday, shows Wilson discussing her role sponsoring legislation to name the building after fallen FBI agents who were killed in a shootout with bank robbers in 1986.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/frederica-wilson-escalates-feud-with-john-kelly-this-white-house-is-full-of-white-supremacists/article/2638214
I guess Wilson is seriously competing for the title of stupidest congress-critter ever.

Silver Pines

Can someone please roll up one of those stupid hats she wears and stuff it in her mouth?

Offline aligncare

I guess Wilson is seriously competing for the title of stupidest congress-critter ever.

Stupid, yes. And so destructive of the civil society. Stirring up racial animosity is an Obama specialty. That’s some legacy.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Stupid, yes. And so destructive of the civil society. Stirring up racial animosity is an Obama specialty. That’s some legacy.

Let her keep it up!  I don't think she's doing her side any favors right now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online dfwgator

Trump knows how to choose which Rats to put the spotlight on.   

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Trump knows how to choose which Rats to put the spotlight on.
I believe the black hatter is also turning off even more Democrat voters.  He does this remarkably.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online dfwgator

I believe the black hatter is also turning off even more Democrat voters.  He does this remarkably.

I've said it all along, there's a method to Trump's Madness.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

She is making Democrats, and especially Black politicians, look like fools and clowns. All she needs is a big clock around her neck to complete her costume.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline stephen50right

Takes a lot of concerted effort to out-stupid Maxine Waters, but this leftist creature Frederica Wilson is attempting to do it.

Offline Mom MD

Shes approaching Sheila Jackson Lee stupid.  That is quite an accomplishment
 888high58888
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:23:05 am by Mom MD »
God is still in control

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Nobody, nobody ever at all, can be more stupid than this guy. I agree that there are others in Congress who are AS stupid as he is. But it would be almost impossible to be more stupid than this.

BTW, these fools are Congressmen. So, just try to fathom that fact for minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Takes a lot of concerted effort to out-stupid Maxine Waters, but this leftist creature Frederica Wilson is attempting to do it.

:thumbsup3:

Offline Applewood

Shes approaching Sheila Jackson Lee stupid.  That is quite an accomplishment
 888high58888

Approaching?  I think she is past that. 

Online dfwgator

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Right you are!  She and the Rats have completely forgotten the first rule of digging holes.  I look forward to more, and I hope she gets a slot on one of the Sunday Morning shows.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline threadbender

Wonder which one will be saying we need to rename the White House. Or, have they already?

Offline SkyKing

Wilson, Waters, Conyers and all others lowering the Congress grade point average drastically. It really is embarrassing to have such stupid people in congress.

Offline DB

Nobody, nobody ever at all, can be more stupid than this guy. I agree that there are others in Congress who are AS stupid as he is. But it would be almost impossible to be more stupid than this.

BTW, these fools are Congressmen. So, just try to fathom that fact for minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Yep, that's the low benchmark to fall below to take the title of stupidest congress person EVER... And apparently he was the best and brightest from among his constituents that elected him...