Author Topic: FBI Arrested Russian Spies Getting Close to Hillary Clinton in Lead-Up to Uranium One Deal  (Read 827 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Tyler O'Neil
Oct. 20, 2017

In 2010, the FBI arrested ten Russian spies as part of "Operation Ghost Stories." According to a top FBI official, the agency had to act quickly because the "deep cover" agents had come very close to "a sitting US cabinet member." They had already infiltrated then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's inner circle, befriending a Democratic fundraiser close to Clinton. Clinton's Russian connections have attracted more scrutiny following recent revelations of an FBI investigation into Russian company Rosatom, which gained control of 20 percent of U.S. uranium in the 2010 Uranium One deal.

"We were becoming very concerned," Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI's assistant director of counterintelligence, told the BBC in 2012. "They were getting close enough to a sitting US cabinet member that we thought we could no longer allow this to continue."

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/fbi-arrested-russian-spies-getting-close-to-hillary-clinton-in-lead-up-to-uranium-one-deal/

Offline endicom

It's complicated.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I notice Hitlery has stopped her recent daily slams against Trump since the uranium story is getting some play at long last. Is she busy moving money to someplace without an extradition treaty?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline endicom

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

What is?

Anything the F.B.I. says or claims.

They're totally corrupt and need a complete 100% turnover of personnel.  Top to bottom.

They're Obama's and Clinton's FBI.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DiogenesLamp

It's complicated.

Oooooooooohhhhhh!   Let this happen!   Let Hillary and Bill be arrested as they so deserve to be.  Toss in Obama while your at it.   That man belongs in prison too!   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline endicom

Oooooooooohhhhhh!   Let this happen!   Let Hillary and Bill be arrested as they so deserve to be.  Toss in Obama while your at it.   That man belongs in prison too!

I think you'll at best see them disgraced.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I think you'll at best see them disgraced.

None will ever see a trial court.  And no one knows how much it pains me to say that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien