Author Topic: Trump served a subpoena by 'The Apprentice' contestant who alleged sexual assault  (Read 879 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump served a subpoena by 'The Apprentice' contestant who alleged sexual assault
by Josh Siegel | Oct 15, 2017, 4:45 PM

A former contestant on "The Apprentice" who accused President Trump of sexual misconduct has filed a subpoena for documents about "any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately."

The subpoena was issued against the Trump campaign in March but entered into court last month, BuzzFeed News reported Sunday.

A few weeks before the 2016 election, former "The Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos alleged that Trump had tried to kiss and touch her inappropriately without her consent at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-served-a-subpoena-by-the-apprentice-contestant-who-alleged-sexual-assault/article/2637593
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Trump served a subpoena by 'The Apprentice' contestant who alleged sexual assault
A former contestant on "The Apprentice" who accused President Trump of sexual misconduct has filed a subpoena for documents about "any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately."

A few weeks before the 2016 election, former "The Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos alleged that Trump had tried to kiss and touch her inappropriately without her consent at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007.

Is grabbing the "P" a contestant prerequisite?  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

Trump better hope more claims like this don't come out of the woodwork.

He's already laid the ground work for having done this sort of thing so he's burnt the benefit of the doubt.

The left has an intense firestorm going on right now in this area and they'd like nothing more than to spread it around to Trump and company.

Offline dfwgator

Trump better hope more claims like this don't come out of the woodwork.

He's already laid the ground work for having done this sort of thing so he's burnt the benefit of the doubt.

The left has an intense firestorm going on right now in this area and they'd like nothing more than to spread it around to Trump and company.

They would have already come out by now.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

She subpoenaed the Trump campaign?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline DB

They would have already come out by now.

Like Harvey's did the last 30 years?

These things tend to have to reach critical mass before the dam breaks.

Regarding Trump, who really knows... He bragged about bedding women, particularly those who were married to powerful men and obviously cared little about his or anyone else's wedding vows. He bragged about grabbing women's privates. In his mind wealth and power entitled him to it - and they really wanted it because it was such an honor...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Served a subpoena to the Trump campaign.  How exactly does that work?

This is part of her defamation case against Trump ... he called her a liar.

Her subpoena requests "all documents concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/355531-former-apprentice-contestant-subpoenas-trump-campaign-for-documents

Offline dfwgator

Like Harvey's did the last 30 years?

These things tend to have to reach critical mass before the dam breaks.

Regarding Trump, who really knows... He bragged about bedding women, particularly those who were married to powerful men and obviously cared little about his or anyone else's wedding vows. He bragged about grabbing women's privates. In his mind wealth and power entitled him to it - and they really wanted it because it was such an honor...

Weinstein has a lot more protection than Trump ever had.   It wouldn't be particularly risky from someone to say something against Trump,  the liberal media was practically begging for someone to do it,  they would have been considered a hero.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What convenient timing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Weinstein has a lot more protection than Trump ever had.   It wouldn't be particularly risky from someone to say something against Trump,  the liberal media was practically begging for someone to do it,  they would have been considered a hero.

20-30 years ago, I could see this.  During the Campaign? Plausibility near zero.

Maybe his elbow accidentally touched her breast.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Not that so much as Tump's very public history as a cad and adulterer... He is pretty well immunized against this sort of thing... ironically.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Trump's past behavior in this regard was not a secret during the campaign. It didn't bother his supporters then and it won't bother them now. They don't care.

Trump's past behavior in this regard was not a secret during the campaign. It didn't bother his supporters then and it won't bother them now. They don't care.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Just tell it's just about sex. Worked for me!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis