Author Topic: President Trump says you'll be hearing 'Merry Christmas' a lot more this year  (Read 13089 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

See, right here is where I might reply, and start a sidebar conversation about sidebar conversations... Wouldn't that be weird?

I once had a sidebar to the left of my centerbar as a backup.

Offline RoosGirl

I knew you were a Commie Pinko but I was just waiting for the time you would out yourself. The FBI is being notified as we speak.

Pffft, you could give them the address of the coin laundry I am posting from and I doubt they could find me.

Online roamer_1

I don't like Pecan Pie.  Little known fact, the pecan originated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia.  It is theorized that when Yermak Timofeevich sailed to the new world a black-billed Capercaillie was an accidental stow away.  When Yermak landed in what we now call Georgia, the Capercaillie (which incidentally the crew nick-named Willie) was finally able to find a nice piece of dry land to poop, and quite by accident started the first pecan grove in Georgia.  So, being of Russian origina I'm pretty sure the correct pronunciation is Piss-Off Pie.

And the whole point of that particular story is WTF is a capercaillie?
You made me look it up.  **nononono*

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I knew you were a Commie Pinko but I was just waiting for the time you would out yourself. The FBI is being notified as we speak.

Why, are they hiring?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

And the whole point of that particular story is WTF is a capercaillie?
You made me look it up.  **nononono*

I may have taken some liberties in the telling of that story.

Offline Frank Cannon

Pffft, you could give them the address of the coin laundry I am posting from and I doubt they could find me.

Interesting. You stated in earlier testimony that you had a manual washing machine, but now you admit that you use a Laundromat. I contend that you are the actual murderer the day the music died.

Online roamer_1

Would that be a "metasidebar?"

That's uncomfortably close to 'metastasize' .. which might sometimes be accurate.

Maybe a megasidebar
until it's a gigasidebar...
and then a terasidebar...
when we hit googlesidebar we win the internet.

Online corbe

It's obvious @Frank Cannon has been sent here by the FBI to derail any serious Conservative discussion from happening in this Forum and I for am damn tired of it!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Interesting. You stated in earlier testimony that you had a manual washing machine, but now you admit that you use a Laundromat. I contend that you are the actual murderer the day the music died.

Is that a flip phone he's using?

Online roamer_1

I once had a sidebar to the left of my centerbar as a backup.

Oof! I might be able to do that... but I'd be pretty drunk.

Online roamer_1

I may have taken some liberties in the telling of that story.

Perhaps. But you could'a just damn well said 'grouse' and saved me the time. :|

Offline Frank Cannon

It's obvious @Frank Cannon has been sent here by the FBI to derail any serious Conservative discussion from happening in this Forum and I for am damn tired of it!

I am indeed a narc for the Feds. They flipped me on an embezzlement scheme I cooked up at the sperm bank.   

Online corbe

Found a picture of @RoosGirl in Laundromat

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

I am indeed a narc for the Feds. They flipped me on an embezzlement scheme I cooked up at the sperm bank.

:silly:

I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my leg.

Offline Frank Cannon

Is that a flip phone he's using?

No. It's some weird tech they had back then called a "Notebook". It didn't have batteries and you could only communicate on it with a strange stylus with one rubber end and an end with a charcoal type material.

Silver Pines

I don't like Pecan Pie.  Little known fact, the pecan originated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia.  It is theorized that when Yermak Timofeevich sailed to the new world a black-billed Capercaillie was an accidental stow away.  When Yermak landed in what we now call Georgia, the Capercaillie (which incidentally the crew nick-named Willie) was finally able to find a nice piece of dry land to poop, and quite by accident started the first pecan grove in Georgia.  So, being of Russian origina I'm pretty sure the correct pronunciation is Piss-Off Pie.

@RoosGirl

You don't like pecan pie, you're an only child, and your husband hates mayonnaise.

I'm honestly starting to think I suffered a psychotic break and I'm posting under two names.

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah, I really had to work hard to get that guy in the dryer.  Didn't want to rumple my Donna Karan suit.

Offline Frank Cannon

Do you have her number? Do you know if she is single?

Silver Pines

Reminds me of the pie Minny made for Hilly in "The Help."  ^-^

btw, back on topic............. MERRY CHRISTMAS RoosGirl!!

@musiclady

THAT was revenge.

Offline RoosGirl

@CatherineofAragon

You don't like pecan pie, you're an only child, and your husband hates mayonnaise.

I'm honestly starting to think I suffered a psychotic break and I'm posting under two names.

Online roamer_1

@RoosGirl
Hey Roos... sorry to tell ya, but that only works with gas stoves

Silver Pines

Come on, this is a good thread.  As Sonny Bunch would say, no one denies this.

Offline Frank Cannon

I just found the other name I post under here at the forum......yes..... I am Frank!

Offline RoosGirl

No. It's some weird tech they had back then called a "Notebook". It didn't have batteries and you could only communicate on it with a strange stylus with one rubber end and an end with a charcoal type material.

Sounds horribly primitive and juvenile. 

Online roamer_1

:silly: :silly: :silly:

888high58888