Author Topic: North Korea warns its 'hand is on the trigger' to attack Guam  (Read 483 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
North Korea warns its 'hand is on the trigger' to attack Guam
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:44:17 pm »
North Korea warns its 'hand is on the trigger' to attack Guam

North Korea has threatened to send a 'salvo of missiles' at Guam
    Pyongyang said it is even more 'determined that the US be tamed with fire'
    Followed U.S. military drill carried out on Tuesday night with Japan and South
    Two supersonic heavy bombers flew over the Korean peninsula on Tuesday

By Sara Malm for MailOnline

Published: 03:23 EDT, 13 October 2017 | Updated: 10:09 EDT, 13 October 2017

North Korea has made fresh threats to attack the U.S. territory of Guam with a 'salvo of missiles' after a recent aviation exercise over the peninsula.

Read more at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976550/North-Korea-warns-hand-trigger-attack-Guam.html

Contrary to that other story I just posted about "turning the tables", so we will see.

Offline kevindavis007

Re: North Korea warns its 'hand is on the trigger' to attack Guam
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 10:11:01 pm »
I triple dog dare them.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:52:24 pm »
It looks like the island of Guam could soon become North Korea's "Pearl Harbor"...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 11:18:17 pm »
It looks like the island of Guam could soon become North Korea's "Pearl Harbor"...

It will go as badly on them as it did the Nips.

Added:  But faster.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:18:41 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 01:37:08 am »
I was reading somewhere that this just boils down to them wanting a bribe like every other time; the thing is, they will have the capacity to have say, 60 nuclear warheads within a few years. We and everyone else will be susceptible to nuclear blackmail... so say some of the experts, makes sense to me. Even CNN has had discussions like this on their broadcasts.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 01:54:39 am »
the North Koreans better think long and hard before doing this.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 05:03:55 pm »
One way to solve this is for the trigger man to blow himself up, and everything within 50 miles.  The US might just make this happen.

Solves several things:  eliminate the launch pad, eliminate those operating the missiles, and spread a lot of doubt about NK capabilities.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington