Author Topic: Former Playboy Playmate Carrie Stevens accuses Oliver Stone of sexual assault after director defends Harvey Weinstein  (Read 2559 times)

Offline endicom

New York Daily News
Kate Feldman
Oct. 12, 2017

While Oliver Stone defended Harvey Weinstein amid more than a dozen allegations of sexual harassment and assault, a former Playboy Playmate accused the “Platoon” director of sexual assault.

Carrie Stevens, who was best known as Playboy’s Playmate of the Month in June 1997 but also had several small movie and TV roles, claimed Thursday that Stone had grabbed her breast at a party.

The 48-year-old model told the Daily News that she was at a party at producer Ted Field's home in honor of Stone more than 20 years ago when Stone walked up to her standing by the front door.

"He was really cocky, had this big grin on his face like he was going to get away with something," Stevens, who was 22 at the time, told The News.

More... http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/playboy-playmate-accuses-oliver-stone-sexual-assault-article-1.3559353

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Is any of this really surprising?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hollywood has served up perversion as the norm for quite a while.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hollywood has served up perversion as the norm for quite a while.
My only question is whether this outing of ostensibly 'straight' perverts in Hollywood represents a coup by the LGBTQ gang there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

I always like to put a face to a name. And who knows Frank might stop by.

Offline goatprairie

Is any of this really surprising?
I am truly shocked....SHOCKED!!! to find out studio heads and other males in high positions misuse their power to subject attractive, young females to unsolicited sexual  advances.   I mean who could have guessed a handsome stud like Weinstein would need high status to attract females?    OMGGGGGGG

Offline Frank Cannon

I always like to put a face to a name. And who knows Frank might stop by.

The only reason I stopped by was for the pictures. She's still smokin'.....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://freebeacon.com/culture/oliver-stone-expresses-sympathy-harvey-weinstein-not-easy-hes-going/
Oliver Stone Expresses Sympathy for Harvey Weinstein: ‘It’s Not Easy What He’s Going Through’
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

http://freebeacon.com/culture/oliver-stone-expresses-sympathy-harvey-weinstein-not-easy-hes-going/
Oliver Stone Expresses Sympathy for Harvey Weinstein: ‘It’s Not Easy What He’s Going Through’

Thinking Ollie is going to find out what it's like to go through shortly.