Author Topic: Rush: 25th Amendment? It’s the Left That’s Gone Insane — The President Is Relaxed and Happy  (Read 612 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

25th Amendment? It’s the Left That’s Gone Insane — The President Is Relaxed and Happy

Oct 12, 2017

RUSH: There’s something I have to observe as a setup. I don’t know if you people have seen this or not. I’ve seen it twice now. Two different stories, one of them from a supposedly conservative columnist who never was and is now demonstrated that she isn’t. That would be Jennifer Rubin. People are beginning to invoke perhaps, they say, the necessity of the 25th Amendment. Do you know what the 25th Amendment is?

The 25th Amendment basically is the cabinet gets together and votes on whether or not the president is competent to serve, and if not, they vote him out of office and there’s a line of succession that would assume power. This happens. And more and more people — well, it’s two that I’ve seen and maybe more than that — are now saying we’re on the verge of needing this because Trump is losing his mind. Trump is wandering around aimlessly in the White House with no friends. He’s muttering to the photos on the wall. He’s lost it and is on the verge of losing it completely.

They evidence they cite is the president demanding to increase our nuclear arsenal by tenfold, despite everybody involved in this denying it. This, of course, is the springboard to Trump supposedly being called a moron by Secretary of State Tillerson, which then led to Trump suggesting an online IQ contest between him and Tillerson in which he would win.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/12/its-the-left-thats-gone-insane-the-president-is-relaxed-and-happy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34