Author Topic: Contractor gets 3-year sentence for Iraq fraud that cost U.S. millions  (Read 692 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Contractor gets 3-year sentence for Iraq fraud that cost U.S. millions

In Fredericksburg, Va., 30 U.S. police officers are trained by DynCorp in preparation to train police in Iraq and Afghanistan. (Melina Mara/The Washington Post)

A former government contractor who helped scam the State Department out of millions of dollars was sentenced Friday to three years in prison.

Jose Rivera, 57, of Potomac, Md., worked with two others to trick the contractor DynCorp into paying a grossly inflated rent for a training camp in Iraq, according to prosecutors.

Continued at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/contractor-gets-3-year-sentence-for-iraq-fraud-that-cost-us-millions/2017/10/06/9d4f7bd6-a9e7-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html

A Romanian was charged and extradited in this as well, as the article mentions.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Contractor gets 3-year sentence for Iraq fraud that cost U.S. millions
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 05:48:34 pm »
It ain't "hanged by the neck until dead" or a "firing squad",but it's a start.

I want it made public who his political "Rabbi" was that he paid off to get the job.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Contractor gets 3-year sentence for Iraq fraud that cost U.S. millions
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 05:50:49 pm »
A Romanian was charged and extradited in this as well, as the article mentions.

Good.....

Now lock up the DC stiffs who have bilked the American Taxpayers of Trillions the past 20 years
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.