Author Topic: Statistician Supported Gun Control. Now She Says It’s A Lie. Check Out Why.  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

Statistician Supported Gun Control. Now She Says It’s A Lie. Check Out Why.
Posted on October 5, 2017 by DCWhispers   

It’s a brief and yet immensely truthful and informative discussion on the gun rights vs gun control discussion that the Establishment Media and Chicken Little politicians refuse to have.

If only politicians were so open to contradiction by reality.

With so many people insisting that the Las Vegas massacre confirms what they’ve always thought about gun control, it is refreshing to hear from someone who changed her mind on the subject after considering the evidence. “My colleagues and I at FiveThirtyEight spent three months analyzing all 33,000 lives ended by guns each year in the United States,” Leah Libresco, a statistician who used to work for the data journalism site, writes in The Washington Post. “We looked at what interventions might have saved those people, and the case for the policies I’d lobbied for crumbled when I examined the evidence.”

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/statistician-supported-gun-control-now-says-lie-check/#0wvdmqgpQUDlQpUy.99