Author Topic: You can now legally get high in art class  (Read 966 times)

Online corbe

You can now legally get high in art class
« on: October 08, 2017, 01:43:35 am »

You can now legally get high in art class
By  Natalie Fertig 

October 06, 2017 08:25 PM EDT

There aren't a lot of organized art classes in America where you can accidentally stick your paint brush in a plate of cannabis buds - at least until now.

At a blue-gray row house a mile and a half from the United States Capitol Building, art teacher Briana Bendetto prepared to teach her Friday night painting class.

Manager and instructor of Puff, Pass and Paint DC, Bendetto adjusted an easel holding a painting of a mountain sunset, nudging it up against a plate of cannabis buds. Behind her, class assistant Benny rolled a joint.

Slowly, Bendetto's pupils arrived. Each new knock on the door prompted friendly greetings, some hugs, and a quick ID check. Tins of marijuana and packages of rolling papers were pulled forth from bags and purses, arranged in whatever space could be found beneath paint-smeared easels and plates of jewel-toned acrylics on the crowded folding tables.

<..snip..>

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/06/nation/you-can-smoke-cannabis-legally-at-this-washington-dc-art-class
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: You can now legally get high in art class
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 01:45:24 am »
   Legal~Smegal I thought everyone did this?  I painted by House stoned last year, it still shows.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 01:49:51 am »
   Legal~Smegal I thought everyone did this?  I painted by House stoned last year, it still shows.

Is that like painting by numbers?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 01:56:04 am »
Talk about happy little trees!

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 02:10:31 am »
   I guess the trees that survived are happy but the few near my house that I absent mindedly oversprayed, well they died.  My car, that I didn't have the sense to move, has a mauve polkedot paint job on it also, my girlfriend think's it funky.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 02:12:23 am »
You have a new, new girlfriend?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 02:44:12 am »
Slowly, Bendetto's pupils arrived. Each new knock on the door prompted friendly greetings, some hugs, and a quick ID check. Tins of marijuana and packages of rolling papers were pulled forth from bags and purses, arranged in whatever space could be found beneath paint-smeared easels and plates of jewel-toned acrylics on the crowded folding tables.

Wait! What? An ID check?
Liberals say that it is not possible to get an ID. If they were voting, they would need no ID. But to get into class, ID is required.

America has to be the single most CRAZY country the world has ever seen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 03:00:51 am »
You have a new, new girlfriend?

No, @RoosGirl it's the same one, she's skitsofrienic (ebonics). I am never exactly sure which one I'm cheating on but they can all be fun.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 05:16:50 am »
   No, @RoosGirl it's the same one, she's skitsofrienic (ebonics). I am never exactly sure which one I'm cheating on but they can all be fun.
As long as which ever one she is now is happy, you're good.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis