Author Topic: White House believes chief of staff's personal phone was hacked  (Read 498 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
White House believes chief of staff's personal phone was hacked
« on: October 06, 2017, 01:57:51 pm »
The personal cellphone of White House Chief of Staff John Kelly was compromised, U.S. officials believe.

Politico, citing three unnamed government sources, reported Thursday that the issue may potentially date to December, when Kelly was still head of the Department of Homeland Security.

A White House official told Politico that Kelly uses his government-issued phone for any official communication and has not used his personal phone since joining the Trump administration.

The official reportedly did not dispute the Politico report. FoxNews.com could not immediately confirm the story.

Kelly reportedly had concerns about the phone and staffers reviewed it for days to determine if there was a problem. It was unclear what data — if any — might have been hacked. Kelly reportedly no longer uses that phone.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/06/white-house-believes-chief-staffs-personal-phone-was-hacked-report.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: White House believes chief of staff's personal phone was hacked
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 02:06:19 pm »
Well this must be investigated!  I mean its much more significant then an illegal server with classified information on it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.