Author Topic: Top MS-13 Leader Warns Gang Not to Wear Nike Cortez Shoes As Feds Arrest 3,800 Members  (Read 945 times)

rangerrebew

Top MS-13 Leader Warns Gang Not to Wear Nike Cortez Shoes As Feds Arrest 3,800 Members
By Josh Saul On 9/28/17 at 7:39 PM

A top MS-13 leader was secretly recorded urging the heads of regional MS-13 gangs to work together, cautioning them about snitches and ordering them to send money back to gang leadership in El Salvador, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday as federal officials announced he was one of the thousands of gang members indicted in the past six months.

http://www.newsweek.com/ms-13-gangs-sessions-nike-cortez-shoes-el-salvador-organization-east-coast-673940?utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=most_read&utm_medium=most_read1

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So? If they stop wearing those they'll switch to something else as a gang identity and then the Feds will use that instead, I bet they miss their days of safety under bathhouse barry.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Flores told the gang leaders not to wear the clothes and colors associated with MS-13 so they could avoid attention from law enforcement—specifically advising them to avoid Nike Cortez shoes. (MS-13 members often wear blue and white Nike Cortez sneakers, MassLive.com reported.) “Dressed like that, the enemy can see you, the police can arrest you, and boom, to El Salvador,” the 35-year-old said, talking on speaker phone to the gang leaders. “To live a great life there, one must be humble, you know, to avoid being detected.”

You want to live in the US undetected?  How about not covering your face in MS13 tats?  (Picture of one from Reuters at the link above)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: