Author Topic: Psychiatrist warns of “time bomb” in Germany: “Today’s migrants are not integrable”  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You refer to a weak compromising passive Christianity that has doomed European Christendom.

I refer to the strong absolute militant Christianity of Europe's forefathers... when the Church was "Militant and Triumphant"...  not only against internal social sins but also against external antichrist enemies.  I refer to all those European Christian soldiers who fought and died to defend Europe from reprobates and heathens and Jerusalem from antichrist infidels.  I refer to  holy Christian warriors who now sleep in unmarked graves awaiting the return of Christ.  Who remembers them?  Who honors them?  Who is left to take up their holy cause?  Passive compromising Christians today should be ashamed… they have forsaken Christ and abandoned both the Holy Land and [former] European Christian lands to antichrists.

Well, then I completely misunderstood your comment.  My initial thought, upon understanding what you meant, is that, no, Christianity should not be used to advance one's national/tribal agenda.  Advancing one's national agenda based on your national/tribal needs is another matter.  Should we stand up to islam, for instance?  Absolutely.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Well, then I completely misunderstood your comment.  My initial thought, upon understanding what you meant, is that, no, Christianity should not be used to advance one's national/tribal agenda.  Advancing one's national agenda based on your national/tribal needs is another matter.  Should we stand up to islam, for instance?  Absolutely.

I compared the uncompromising militant Christian faith that first won Europe and reigned over Europe the symbolic 1000 years... to uncompromising militant Islam that is now conquering Europe because Europeans today are too degenerate,  weak, passive and compromising to take a stand for Christ and their European Christian homelands against antichrist enemies foreign and domestic.

In other words,  Islam is poised to conquer all European lands...  because European nations have become a suicidal degenerate spiritually empty vacuum.

This fits perfectly the Biblical Gog/Magog prophecy.  It is God who sends Gog/Magog's global hordes to invade the land of God's own people... because God's people have abandoned God and are living in rebellious sin.  This sets the stage for God to reveal Himself in power and overtly act as God did at the time of Exodus.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:12:03 pm by KingsX »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

You refer to a weak compromising passive Christianity that has doomed European Christendom.

I refer to the strong absolute militant Christianity of Europe's forefathers... when the Church was "Militant and Triumphant"...  not only against internal social sins but also against external antichrist enemies.  I refer to all those European Christian soldiers who fought and died to defend Europe from reprobates and heathens and Jerusalem from antichrist infidels.  I refer to  holy Christian warriors who now sleep in unmarked graves awaiting the return of Christ.  Who remembers them?  Who honors them?  Who is left to take up their holy cause?  Weak passive compromising Christians today should be ashamed… they have forsaken Christ and abandoned both the Holy Land and the lands of European Christendom to antichrists.
Truly. At one time, people would take up swords or pikes or what they had and go push the Mohammedans out of Europe. The Crusades were the attempt to liberate the Holy Land from the boot of the Muslim hordes. Doctrine was strictly enforced to the point that Kings went to the Church rather than founded one. (Not saying there wasn't intrigue, corruption, and all that goes with it, just saying that the Church acted as a check on Royal power where the two were not aligned in interest.)

Now, many major sects of Christianity allow their names to be used as a front for the invasion, alleging that is "charity" when it is a human trafficking industry, importing the very enemies who would have once graced poles along Mr. Tepes roads or been guests of honor in Torquemada's dungeons, at the behest of political entities and for the money collected by the taxman, from the unwitting, and donated by those who would have us invaded and enslaved or put to the sword.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good discussion in this thread.
But in the end, insofar as Western Europe goes, it all boils down to two choices:

This:

Or.... this:

Which shall it be?
The white/Christians of Europe faced such a decision once before in their history.
Back then, they chose correctly.

But what about this time?

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

@ Fishrrman

That moment in time when we had the choice came and went 70 years ago.

As the Bible says:  " Our fathers sinned and are gone... now we must bear the punishment."

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:19:26 am by KingsX »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
So we shoukd now ban based on thought, not action?  Wow.  Brave New America.

We already do.

Govt Mind Control Tops US Healthcare Spending

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2016/05/govt-mind-control-tops-us-healthcare.html
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com