Author Topic: Trump: Strange gained in polls because of my endorsement  (Read 531 times)

Offline corbe

Trump: Strange gained in polls because of my endorsement
« on: October 01, 2017, 02:28:44 am »
Trump: Strange gained in polls because of my endorsement

By Max Greenwood  - 09/30/17 07:36 PM EDT

President Trump on Saturday accused the so-called "fake news" media of failing to recognize that Sen. Luther Strange (R-Ala.), who was vanquished in a runoff election against GOP candidate Roy Moore this week, gained in the polls earlier this year after Trump endorsed him.

"In analyzing the Alabama Primary race, FAKE NEWS always fails to mention that the candidate I endorsed went up MANY points after endorsement!" Trump tweeted.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353279-trump-strange-gained-in-polls-because-of-my-endorsement
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump: Strange gained in polls because of my endorsement
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 02:55:17 am »
Strange lost even with Trump's endorsement...that speaks volumes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 03:05:21 am »
   Begs the Question: Could Strange have Won had Trump not endorsed him?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 04:44:08 am »
Missed it by that much...

It is always about Trump...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 06:28:30 am »
Strange lost even with Trump's endorsement...that speaks volumes.

Trump missed a golden opportunity to keep his mouth shut.  First he tries to delete the tweets supporting Strange and now he's making things worse by this ridiculous statement.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.