Author Topic: New Arrest Video Shows NFL's Michael Bennett Lied About Why He Was Detained  (Read 384 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
New video evidence appears to suggest that Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett lied about why police officers took him down in Las Vegas in late August.

Bennett claimed that he was the victim of racial profiling when police officers detained him outside the Cromwell Hotel following the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight as they were searching for a possible active shooter.

TMZ previously reported that everyone in the club was told by the police to get down and not move, at which point Bennett reportedly took off running.

On September 6, Bennett said that police “singled me out and pointed their guns at me for doing nothing more than simply being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

However, newly-released footage shows that Bennett did not tell the truth about why he was detained.

“The footage shows a 3-man police team — made up of 2 Hispanic officers and 1 black officer — identify Bennett as a suspicious person who did not get down on the ground as ordered during the hotel sweep,” TMZ reported Friday.

During the incident Bennett screamed, “I wasn't doing nothing man! I was here with my friends! They told us to get out, everybody ran!”

Bennett also claimed that one of the police officers threated to “blow my f**king head off,” of which there is no proof.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21730/watch-new-arrest-video-shows-nfls-michael-bennett-ryan-saavedra
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: New Arrest Video Shows NFL's Michael Bennett Lied About Why He Was Detained
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 04:29:01 pm »
A lie goes twice around the world while the truth is still putting its pants on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: