Author Topic: Grassley threatens to subpoena FBI officials for answers on Comey, Clinton, Russia  (Read 606 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is threatening to subpoena two top FBI officials to answer questions about Russia, the firing of James Comey, the Hillary Clinton email case and more.

“If we are unable to reach a voluntary agreement, the committee will consider proceeding to compulsory process through its authority under the Constitution and pursuant to Senate and committee rules,” Grassley wrote in a Wednesday letter to the Justice Department.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/28/grassley-threatens-to-subpoena-fbi-officials-for-answers-on-comey-clinton-russia.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Don't threaten. Just Do It.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The FBI is corrupt and will lie about it.   

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline the_doc

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Don't threaten. Just Do It.

Right on!  Get after it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is threatening to subpoena two top FBI officials to answer questions about Russia, the firing of James Comey, the Hillary Clinton email case and more.

“If we are unable to reach a voluntary agreement, the committee will consider proceeding to compulsory process through its authority under the Constitution and pursuant to Senate and committee rules,” Grassley wrote in a Wednesday letter to the Justice Department.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/28/grassley-threatens-to-subpoena-fbi-officials-for-answers-on-comey-clinton-russia.html

The same ole song and dance routine is becoming tiring. Clinton and cronies will never be held responsible.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The same ole song and dance routine is becoming tiring. Clinton and cronies will never be held responsible.

The last time congress subpoenaed something belonging to the Clintons they deleted 30,000 of them. No consequence.

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Just do it, Grassley.

Offline jpsb