Author Topic: NFL Sponsors Starting to Push Back Over Anthem Protests  (Read 2223 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: NFL Sponsors Starting to Push Back Over Anthem Protests
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 05:06:06 pm »
You have NO RIGHT to protest on your employers time and money. Period.

Someone told me that "You do not lose your constitutional rights in the work place.

I told her to go to her bosses office and show him your 357 mag. End of conservation.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 05:11:13 pm »
Someone told me that "You do not lose your constitutional rights in the work place.

I told her to go to her bosses office and show him your 357 mag. End of conservation.

That's either because you've bested them in argument, or they think you're "one of those gun nuts."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 08:11:27 pm »
The are looking at demographics.   Whites will be a minority by 2030.

Whites may or may not be a 'minority' in 2030, but the real interest 'should be' who watches football, and more than that, who spends money.

All the Latino people I know watch international soccer. Black people watch the NFL, but many do not spend money on what the advertisers want.

If sports, (ESPN, NFL, NBA) is trying to go with the anti-American, anti-Christian, Hollywood culture, it will fail. Their audience will not tolerate it. Hollywood is full of bleep and anti-American weirdos, we all know that. Sports, on the other hand, is a completely different animal.

I wonder how many of these sport-star millionaires will be working at Walmart in a few years? They, the NFL, the owners, and the players, are shooting themselves in the head.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2017, 02:05:10 am »

Whites may or may not be a 'minority' in 2030, but the real interest 'should be' who watches football, and more than that, who spends money.

All the Latino people I know watch international soccer. Black people watch the NFL, but many do not spend money on what the advertisers want.

If sports, (ESPN, NFL, NBA) is trying to go with the anti-American, anti-Christian, Hollywood culture, it will fail. Their audience will not tolerate it. Hollywood is full of bleep and anti-American weirdos, we all know that. Sports, on the other hand, is a completely different animal.

I wonder how many of these sport-star millionaires will be working at Walmart in a few years? They, the NFL, the owners, and the players, are shooting themselves in the head.
The true test has yet to come as we have to date just indicators of distrust with the decrease in ticket sales, jerseys, etc.

The networks have committed its contracts for several years. Unless they have an escape clause for unproper behavior, the NFL continues getting that money. 

Season ticket holders are the same thing.  Already paid.  Wait until renewals come up next year.  Especially the corporations and skyboxes.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DB

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2017, 03:08:39 am »
The true test has yet to come as we have to date just indicators of distrust with the decrease in ticket sales, jerseys, etc.

The networks have committed its contracts for several years. Unless they have an escape clause for unproper behavior, the NFL continues getting that money. 

Season ticket holders are the same thing.  Already paid.  Wait until renewals come up next year.  Especially the corporations and skyboxes.

The networks will sue the NFL for damages long before those contracts expire. After all, it is the NFL that started the problem.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2017, 03:13:33 am »
The networks will sue the NFL for damages long before those contracts expire. After all, it is the NFL that started the problem.

If the fan boycotts get bad enough, it might be better for the advertisers to pull the ads and pay off the contracts anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2017, 06:03:19 pm »
That depends upon what is contained in the contracts.  Must be some type of escape clause if the NFL has not lived up to its commitment to deliver.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2017, 06:41:00 pm »
That depends upon what is contained in the contracts.  Must be some type of escape clause if the NFL has not lived up to its commitment to deliver.

There has already been exchanges of money.  The networks have been paying refunds to advertisers because of the lower-than-expected ratings.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2017, 07:05:37 pm »
There has already been exchanges of money.  The networks have been paying refunds to advertisers because of the lower-than-expected ratings.
That is between the networks and the ad purchasers.  I thought this was about contract between the networks and the NFL.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 07:05:57 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2017, 07:50:18 pm »
That is between the networks and the ad purchasers.  I thought this was about contract between the networks and the NFL.

I guess you are correct, I didn't draw the lines properly.  The NFL has been skating so far, it appears.
I will NOT comply.