Author Topic: Clinton calls out Trump administration's response to Puerto Rico devastation  (Read 1337 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Clinton calls out Trump administration's response to Puerto Rico devastation
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2017, 04:01:39 pm »
USS Comfort on the way plus 10 other ships with supplies

If we still had a base at Vieques, we could have been there sooner,  but they didn't want us there.

Well,  bad decisions have consequences.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Clinton calls out Trump administration's response to Puerto Rico devastation
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2017, 04:02:48 pm »
This is yet another coordinated effort on the part of the Left to politicize everything, always.

Hillary is not acting in a vacuum here - you can easily see and hear the "Trump Administration is failing to help Puerto Rico" narrative today throughout the Leftist media and blogosphere.

Of course, the template for such attacks is the same one that was used against President Bush with Hurricane Katrina: "natural tragedy befalls minority population; wealthy white Republican doesn't care".

It was B.S. then and it's B.S. now, but as always, it won't stop them from trying.

I predicted all of this when the Hurricane was approaching PR.  Liberals are so predictable.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2017, 04:07:30 pm »
I predicted all of this when the Hurricane was approaching PR.  Liberals are so predictable.
Another Kanye West moment...."George Bush doesn't care about..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2017, 04:19:42 pm »
If we still had a base at Vieques, we could have been there sooner,  but they didn't want us there.

Well,  bad decisions have consequences.

You can be certain that little nugget will not be mentioned in the media.
Principles matter. Words matter.