Author Topic: ‘Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal,’ Roy Moore Said in ‘05 Interview  (Read 17691 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: ‘Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal,’ Roy Moore Said in ‘05 Interview
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2017, 04:15:19 pm »
That still didn't make it healthy. It just means people aren't talking about the 1.3 million walking dead out there, and more being infected each day.

Sodomy besides being repulsive to normal human beings is a very unhealthy life style.
The repulsive part means I have no problem with outlawing that behavior. Throw in the
fact that I am now forced to pay the medical costs of the sodomites and those that
have sex with the sodomites puts me on the side of those in favor banning the practice.
I would however not vigorously enforce those laws.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2017, 04:15:22 pm »
Google censored this post?  I wonder what it said before Google somehow got into @mystery-ak's server or my browser!

@Suppressed
Gee you must think I was born yesterday.

Google controls 87% of all web searches.   By displaying a page on their search engine they determine what people see and what people don't see.   Google suppresses (ironic I know) search results they don't like for technical, content quality and political reasons.

So people can create a server (if an ISP will sell it to them) and post something.  But the number of people who can see it will be very few.  But you knew that.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2017, 04:15:53 pm »
I guess he thinks sex with a dog, a sibling, a parent, an uncle....should all be legal, too.  Or all of the above at the same time so long as it is in a bedroom.  Next he will demand that bakers make cakes celebrating those things or pay $150,000 fine.  Some freedom.  Oh....and we MUST teach children in the public schools that all these nasty things are really wonderful and that anyone who says otherwise is a bigot.

People don't grasp that western society is a structure with necessary support mechanisms.   You remove a piece here or there,  and the whole thing becomes unstable. 

Western civilization is based on Judeo-Christian moral principles.    You can't modify it without breaking it.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2017, 04:16:47 pm »

And poses no threat to those who aren't exposed.

Except we are now all exposed since they have now started allowing homosexuals to donate blood.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2017, 04:18:51 pm »

People don't grasp that western society is a structure with necessary support mechanisms.   You remove a piece here or there,  and the whole thing becomes unstable. 

Western civilization is based on Judeo-Christian moral principles.    You can't modify it without breaking it.

@DiogenesLamp

People on the right don't generally realize it.  People on the left are counting on it.   You must break it before you can rebuild it.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2017, 04:20:51 pm »
The 'war' just makes sure the right people get through and their competition is hindered or wiped out. If we wanted to 'win', we'd have rolled in tomahawks on the cartel chiefs long ago, just like destroying a chemical plant. No way we don't have the capability to get that intel and act on it. The respective governments either can't or won't take care of the problem. If it's the latter, it's just us. If the former, why fear a government that can't even clean up the cartels?

For the same reason that the border is still unsecured, someone is making a lot of money with the status quo.

I believe that is the case with what we are now calling "the establishment."   A lot of wealthy movers and shakers are supporting positions that they "behind the scenes"  make clear to our elected members that they want them to support.   This is why our elected Republicans always go "native"  and do what the oligarchs who run the Washington/New York power corridor  want instead of what their constituents want. 

The war isn't about controlling drugs, it's about controlling us.

I wouldn't go that far,   but I agree with you that we haven't been fighting it as we would an actual war.  Wiping out cartel suppliers is exactly what we would do if we were serious about winning it.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline CSM

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2017, 04:22:18 pm »
@kevindavis
A very popular line to which conservatives haven't had a rational answer beyond, oh yeah or yeah but.

However lets look at it a little deeper.  The Government regulates all kinds of things, in fact they are in control of nearly every facet of our life but lets focus on the 'bedroom'.

The government already -

- defines what attributes a room must have in order to qualify as a bedroom.
- taxes every single thing in the bedroom
- determines the materials used in the bed sitting in the bedroom.  the frame, the sheets, the blanket, the mattress and even the pillows.  They even require manufactures to put little annoying tags on every pillow and every mattress that carry heavy warnings of federal prosecution if removed.
- they already regulate other behavior that takes place in the bedroom.

I could go on but suffice it to say that the federal govt regulates every aspect of our lives.  So in reality the argument that the Government should stay out of our bedrooms is more than a day late and a dollar short. 

The real question is why is the bedroom one of the few places the left DOESN'T want the government to tell us what to do?

I would add that they have taken complete control of our physical being via Obamacare.  They are now free to dictate every behavior and activity we may want, or not want, to do!  It is simply a matter of whichever tyrant is in office as to which behaviors they will demand or restrict.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2017, 04:22:25 pm »
Sodomy besides being repulsive to normal human beings is a very unhealthy life style.
The repulsive part means I have no problem with outlawing that behavior. Throw in the
fact that I am now forced to pay the medical costs of the sodomites and those that
have sex with the sodomites puts me on the side of those in favor banning the practice.

@jpsb
Several years ago there was a Congressman arrested in an airport for his behavior in an airport bathroom.   Wide stance guy.    Many people were disgusted at the thought of sexual behavior in a dirty disgusting airport bathroom.

What they don't realize is people like him are turned on by the smell of feces.     

Offline jpsb

« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2017, 04:22:37 pm »

The "government"  used to lock people up for cohabitation.   They used to prosecute people for adultery.   It has always been in the best interest of society and the populace to enforce monogamy,   and it is only since they have stopped doing it  that society has pretty much gone to h3ll.   

One of my most strongly felt positions is about how the government tolerates people creating children they can't pay for or feed.   I saw a news story the other day about a man that had 11 children from three different women,  all of which are on welfare. 

This is a recipe for destruction,   and we shouldn't tolerate it.   Yes,  the government should be regulating this behavior in the bedroom.   

Make a child you can't pay for,  and the government should insist your nuts get snipped and the woman's tubes tied.    You may pawn one of your offspring off on the rest of us,   but we ought to have a right to stop you if you are going to try to do it again.

I normally don't quote and entire post but this one I will. It is that good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2017, 04:23:59 pm »
Any sane culture discourages, at a minimum, those behaviours which are destructive to the individual, because they are destructive to the society as well.

How is it that tobacco smokers are treated as pariahs, but homosexuality is somehow 'okay'?

The law cannot effectively change individual moral behaviour, but it can discourage it. At least get it out of the streets.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2017, 04:25:02 pm »
Who censored this post you just made?

Stop.   When this post "I just made" reaches 10 million viewers each and every day,  you will have a point.   I am screaming into the wilderness with these little messages.   The Left is reaching the entire voting public every single week. 

Nowadays,   the only "speech"  that matters is what reaches 330 million citizens who can potentially vote in the electorate. 

Everything else is just noise. 
— Lord Melbourne —

RAT Patrol

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2017, 04:25:45 pm »
Of course you did.  All of comments are in relation to the specific  example of how some people are perfectly content to allow the gov't to mandate what must be in my bed all in the name of safety, but don't care a lick what happens on it regardless of how deadly that can be.  Don't think homosexual behavior should be "regulated" by the gov't in the name of smaller gov't?  That's fine, but then don't turn around and tell me that regulation of basically all materials that are in my home is okay.

Excellent point.  And don't take my tax dollars to fix all the diseases you get from those activities.  Or to kill the unwanted product of those activities.  (When will an innocent baby in the most private space possible, mommy's womb, get a Constitutional right to life?)  Don't use tax dollars to peddle those nasty behaviors to school children.  On and on.....the pro homo crowd does not want freedom.  Remember when they were for states rights on the marriage issue?  They don't want a constitutional republic.  They don't even want freedom. Otherwise those who see homosexuality as sin would not be being targeted by them now.  They want their own way, to glorify the perverse and to suppress, shame and make illegal all dissent.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2017, 04:26:08 pm »
Oh, you don't like me purposely drawing false conclusions about your statements either?  Imagine that.
@RoosGirl
Sometimes it seems like being in front of the monkey cage at the zoo, just in time for the monkey to start flinging, doesn't it? of course with some people it's always flinging time.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2017, 04:27:09 pm »
Except we are now all exposed since they have now started allowing homosexuals to donate blood.

I know a dude who got a transfusion from gay blood during an operation. After the surgery  he dressed better and knew all the songs in South Pacific. 

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2017, 04:27:14 pm »
Oh, you don't like me purposely drawing false conclusions about your statements either?  Imagine that.

A lot of people like to make false analogies in their commentary because people have a predilection for hyperbole.   There is something satisfying in calling out your opponent with an over the top accusation about their position. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2017, 04:29:37 pm »
I know a dude who got a transfusion from gay blood during an operation. After the surgery  he dressed better and knew all the songs in South Pacific.

LOL.  If only that were the worst thing he could "catch".

Offline jpsb

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2017, 04:29:57 pm »
@jpsb
Several years ago there was a Congressman arrested in an airport for his behavior in an airport bathroom.   Wide stance guy.    Many people were disgusted at the thought of sexual behavior in a dirty disgusting airport bathroom.

What they don't realize is people like him are turned on by the smell of feces.   

Uck! Somethings I simply wish I didn't know.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2017, 04:32:38 pm »
:da man:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2017, 04:33:17 pm »

G.R.I.D. (now known as "AIDS" because Gay Related Immune Deficiency was somehow not politically correct enough) damned sure does have a lot to do with homosexuality, and initially was gender specific.

The original name for it was W.O.G.S.   (Wrath of God Syndrome.)   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2017, 04:33:28 pm »
What loving creator wouldn't provide instructions for the best results?

Perhaps if He is still out their circumnavigating His vast universe, He needs to swing by this spinning mud ball again, and reissue the guide.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2017, 04:34:45 pm »
I've also heard that once you had sodomy laws struck down, then, the natural progression was for same-sex marriage to come about. 

I listened to Roy Moore speak one time, I thought he expressed himself well on conservative issues but he did not talk about this.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2017, 04:35:57 pm »
LOL.  If only that were the worst thing he could "catch".

Well that was the downside. After the surgery he couldn't catch a football to save his ass.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2017, 04:38:47 pm »
Well that was the downside. After the surgery he couldn't catch a football to save his ass.

Or throw a baseball?

Your friend?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2017, 04:39:25 pm »
Yes, yes it is. 

If conservatives would stick to small government and get the hell out of regulating sex ... maybe, just maybe voters would take your opinions seriously.

:amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2017, 04:40:36 pm »
@kevindavis
A very popular line to which conservatives haven't had a rational answer beyond, oh yeah or yeah but.

However lets look at it a little deeper.  The Government regulates all kinds of things, in fact they are in control of nearly every facet of our life but lets focus on the 'bedroom'.

The government already -

- defines what attributes a room must have in order to qualify as a bedroom.
- taxes every single thing in the bedroom
- determines the materials used in the bed sitting in the bedroom.  the frame, the sheets, the blanket, the mattress and even the pillows.  They even require manufactures to put little annoying tags on every pillow and every mattress that carry heavy warnings of federal prosecution if removed.
- they already regulate other behavior that takes place in the bedroom.

I could go on but suffice it to say that the federal govt regulates every aspect of our lives.  So in reality the argument that the Government should stay out of our bedrooms is more than a day late and a dollar short. 

The real question is why is the bedroom one of the few places the left DOESN'T want the government to tell us what to do?

And the irony is.... if the leftist perverts had kept their perversions TO the bedroom or inside a private home, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.... because that would mean that gays had NOT politicized their activities and become activists, in the process.  If only....
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.