Author Topic: Trump officials sent to Puerto Rico  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump officials sent to Puerto Rico
« on: September 25, 2017, 07:11:20 pm »
Trump officials sent to Puerto Rico
By Jordan Fabian - 09/25/17 02:37 PM EDT

The Trump administration sent two top officials to Puerto Rico on Monday to assess the widespread damage caused by Hurricane Maria, the White House said.

Federal Emergency Management Agency Director Brock Long and Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert traveled to the devastated island to deal with the aftermath of the storm.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the trip is part of an “unprecedented movement” planned by the administration to respond to the hurricane, which left much of the island without electricity and water.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352292-trump-officials-sent-to-puerto-rico
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Trump officials sent to Puerto Rico
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 07:13:53 pm »
I'm sure the MSM will report this. /s

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 07:21:50 pm »

Harvey, Irene, and Maria now.  I know the full price tag hasn't come in, but I'd venture this year may be exceeding 2005's record cost for US and its territories.

And there is still 5 weeks left in Hurricane Season.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 11:35:47 pm »
If Puerto Rico finally gets its grid fixed with hurricane recovery funds,  Maria may turn out to be a good thing for the island.