Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh: 'I Haven't Changed'  (Read 6100 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Rush Limbaugh: 'I Haven't Changed'
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2017, 03:58:41 am »
But you did disobey His main command:  "Love one another as I have loved you."

Really?  Did Jesus love the sinners by participating in their sins with them, or condoning their sins and ignoring them as 'their truth'?

Love does not mean to agree with and condone the person playing hopscotch on railroad tracks when a train is approaching.  Love means to warn them to get off the tracks - or death is a certainty.  Most would be content to just let the ignoramus continue playing on the tracks because they don't want to go through the trouble of offending or upsetting the person having fun.  That's not love.  That is complacency when you know eternal life is at stake and someone is busy engaged in that which brings eternal death.

So don't be on your high horse about God with me.  He and I are just fine.

I'm not judging your standing before The Lord.  I am judging what you are posting here on this board.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775