Author Topic: BREAKING!! MUELLER TELLS MANAFORT he’ll be INDICTED!! [Updated]  (Read 599 times)

Online corbe

BREAKING!! MUELLER TELLS MANAFORT he’ll be INDICTED!! [Updated]
« on: September 19, 2017, 02:04:35 pm »

BREAKING!! MUELLER TELLS MANAFORT he’ll be INDICTED!! [Updated]

Sep. 18, 2017 7:17 pm by SooperMexican

Oh man. This is a big deal. According to the New York Times, Manafort is about to be indicted.
Paul J. Manafort was in bed early one morning in July when federal agents bearing a search warrant picked the lock on his front door and raided his Virginia home. They took binders stuffed with documents and copied his computer files, looking for evidence that Mr. Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, set up secret offshore bank accounts. They even photographed the expensive suits in his closet.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, then followed the house search with a warning: His prosecutors told Mr. Manafort they planned to indict him, said two people close to the investigation.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/breaking-mueller-tells-manafort-hell-be-indicted/#ixzz4t8ImqI00
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: BREAKING!! MUELLER TELLS MANAFORT he’ll be INDICTED!! [Updated]
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 02:06:35 pm »
They are probably trying to get him to flip, otherwise they'd do it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 02:08:55 pm »
What the article doesn't say is indicted for what?  You know it was coming  Mueller is not spending all that money to come up empty.  If only the same amount of effort was spent to indict Hillary and Huma.  But democrats never get indicted
God is still in control

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 02:10:25 pm »
What the article doesn't say is indicted for what?  You know it was coming  Mueller is not spending all that money to come up empty.  If only the same amount of effort was spent to indict Hillary and Huma.  But democrats never get indicted

Maybe he should register as a Democrat.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline bilo

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 03:04:20 pm »

Rat AG's don't worry about the law. They protect their own.

Sessions took the "high road", as the Pubs always do, and now the next 4 yrs will be one show trial after another. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home