Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Gowdy Discusses Susan Rice’s House Intel Interview  (Read 490 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Gowdy Discusses Susan Rice’s House Intel Interview
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:10:12 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Gowdy Discusses Susan Rice’s House Intel Interview

Chuck Ross
Reporter
12:01 PM 09/11/2017

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy has had his differences with former National Security Advisor Susan Rice in the past, most notably after Rice gave false statements about the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi.

But Gowdy is offering up some praise of Rice following her interview with the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) last week.

“I thought she gave a very good accounting of herself, frankly, and I’d be the first to say otherwise,” Gowdy told The Daily Caller in an interview on Friday.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/11/exclusive-gowdy-discusses-susan-rices-house-intel-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Gowdy Discusses Susan Rice’s House Intel Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 09:11:22 pm »
That's the end of that...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 09:48:41 pm »

Yep, that goose is cooked, that milk is spilt, the water's under the bridge, etc.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 10:14:19 pm »

Isn't that fellow, one of the " True Conservatives' " Wunderkind?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 10:31:21 pm »

We are SO screwed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 10:42:44 pm »
Isn't that fellow, one of the " True Conservatives' " Wunderkind?

No, he's been criticized quite a bit for all talk and no action.  But, I'm guessing you were trying to start something?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 10:44:19 pm »
Trey is a Great actor. He really gives the impression that He is on it! He is going to get to bottom of it and do something about it! Dammit! I'm not playing! I mean business!

But, when you look past the bluster and the presentation, in terms of actual outcome, he has done nothing at all. I can't think of any, not a single one, of his 'investigations' that have resulted in anything at all, except press coverage.

Maybe he's a good guy, maybe he's not. I don't know. But at this point, I have zero confidence that anything he does will ever amount to anything. It's all just more smoke and mirrors.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 02:14:27 am »
Trey is a Great actor. He really gives the impression that He is on it! He is going to get to bottom of it and do something about it! Dammit! I'm not playing! I mean business!

But, when you look past the bluster and the presentation, in terms of actual outcome, he has done nothing at all. I can't think of any, not a single one, of his 'investigations' that have resulted in anything at all, except press coverage.

Maybe he's a good guy, maybe he's not. I don't know. But at this point, I have zero confidence that anything he does will ever amount to anything. It's all just more smoke and mirrors.

888high58888
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn