Author Topic: Bannon: Comey Firing Was ‘Biggest Mistake In Modern Political History’  (Read 469 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bannon: Comey Firing Was ‘Biggest Mistake In Modern Political History’

Chuck Ross
Reporter
10:05 PM 09/10/2017

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in a new interview with “60 Minutes” that the firing of James Comey as FBI director was the “biggest mistake in modern political history.”

In an unaired portion of the interview, Charlie Rose asked Bannon a line of questions about Comey’s May 9 firing and the subsequent hiring of Robert Mueller as special counsel.

“Someone said to me that you described the firing of James Comey as the biggest mistake in political history,” Rose told Bannon.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/10/bannon-comey-firing-was-biggest-mistake-in-modern-political-history-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Bannon: Comey Firing Was ‘Biggest Mistake In Modern Political History’
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 02:25:43 pm »
The mental midgets in this forum were all for it.  :silly:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 02:35:12 pm »

Troll.....    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 02:51:35 pm »

So, Comey's firing is about me, shamwow, here on a corner of the Internet? Humph, I'm not sure if I should drop to my knees in tears and deliver my mea culpa, or just laugh. I opt for the latter.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 03:27:57 pm »
So, Comey's firing is about me, shamwow, here on a corner of the Internet? Humph, I'm not sure if I should drop to my knees in tears and deliver my mea culpa, or just laugh. I opt for the latter.

Firing Bannon was one of the best staffing moves in modern political history.  Firing Comey is right up there at the top, however.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 03:38:26 pm »
Come on WTF that wasn't necessary...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 03:54:48 pm »
Comey should have been fired on inauguration day. Had Trump done what he was supposed to do, what he was expected to do, he would have been a hero, and Comey would not have had time to setup his "insurance" scandal with Mueller.

In battle, those who hesitate are lost. Trump hesitated, on many fronts, and it has cost him dearly.

This is all very surprising to me, personally. A guy who made his reputation on firing people, is reluctant to fire anyone. At this point, Trump has lost me. I still have some faith in him, but for the life of me, I cannot understand what he is doing lately.

So far, it looks like "Drain the Swamp!" is fading.
It looks like "Lock her Up!" is already gone.

I cringe to imagine what else Trump is going to discard, based on his apparent reluctance to "you're fired!" people who obviously need and deserve it, and have for years.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 03:55:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Millee

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 03:55:46 pm »
The timing was off, but Comey was crooked.