Author Topic: Hillary’s Tour of Petty Proves She Cares More about Herself than Her Party  (Read 1903 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Her dead-horse-beating is hilariously hypocritical.
By Katherine Timpf
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/451202/hillary-clinton-book-tour-she-cares-about-herself-not-democrats

It’s so difficult to think of a single good thing that could come from Hillary Clinton’s What Happened book
tour that it’s almost as if she’s more concerned about her own desperate quest for vindication than about the
Democratic party itself.

The book doesn’t come out until Tuesday, but preview quotes suggest that it’s going to be a lot more of her
dwelling on the past — with a particular focus on how other people messed things up, including some of the
people in her own party. For example, there’s this quote about her primary opponent, Bernie Sanders: “His
attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving
the way for Trump’s ‘Crooked Hillary’ campaign.”

Now, not only is this statement the perfect example of the kind of self-indulgent dead-horse-beating that’s
got everyone sick of hearing from her, but it’s also hilariously hypocritical. Think about it: Hillary Clinton is
accusing Bernie Sanders of tearing apart the party by criticizing her during the primary — which, by the
way, is a normal thing for an opponent to do when he’s trying to win an election — while she’s continuing
to criticize him when there’s nothing left to be won.

If Sanders’s comments really upset Clinton because she thought they damaged party unity, then she
wouldn’t be going out of her way to continue the fight long after it was over. Ironically enough, Bernie
is the one who has continued to demonstrate his commitment to the progressive platform over personal
pettiness. Bernie had much more of a right to be miffed by his loss in the primary than Hillary did by hers
in the general — what with the DNC basically rigging the primary in her favor — and yet, the moment he
lost, he immediately encouraged his supporters to exit primary mode and support her.

But Hillary Clinton isn’t upset for the party — she’s upset for herself, and that couldn’t be more transparent
. . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhh, Hilarious Rodent Clinton. Still hilarious after all these years . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I'm just happy to see she's showing no signs of getting over the most humiliating defeat in the history of the planet. After all the reinventions, the "real" Hillary is finally coming through loud and clear, and it ain't pretty...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline EasyAce

I'm just happy to see she's showing no signs of getting over the most humiliating defeat in the history of the planet. After all the reinventions, the "real" Hillary is finally coming through loud and clear, and it ain't pretty...
@Snarkado
The most humiliating defeat of any kind in the history of the planet was the Yankees'
at the hands of the Red Sox in a 2004 American League Championship Series the
Yankees were an out away from sweeping.  :silly:

The most humiliating defeat in a U.S. presidential election was Walter Mondale's
at the hands of Ronald Reagan in 1984. Followed by George McGovern's at
Richard Nixon's hands in 1972, Jimmy Carter's at Reagan's hands in 1980, Barry
Goldwater's at Lyndon Johnson's hands in 1964, and Adlai Stevenson's at
Dwight Eisenhower's hands in 1956.

The fact that Hilarious Rodent Clinton behaves as though hers was the single
most humiliating defeat in the history of American presidential elections tells
you even more about not whether the real Hilarious is coming through after
all the "reinventions," but whether the real Hilarious was ever really obscured
in the first place.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 03:03:23 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline goatprairie

This was going to be it.....the era when women (that is, the correct women) took over the reins of the country finally subjecting men as a lesser sex with the  Queen of Radical Feminists, Hillary Clinton, in power. All the white males (and most other males) would finally get what they deserved.
Of course, that's what a lot of black people thought when King  Barack took over. Blacks would finally take their place as the dominant ethnic group in the country and put their jackboots on Evil Whitey's throat.  Not that Obama  didn't try, but there's only so much even a would-be all-powerful dictator like Obama can do in the American system.
Likewise, if Hillary had gotten elected, although she would do a lot of harm to a system damaged extensively by Obama, most of the women believing she's be their all-conquering hero (is heroine used anymore?) would be disappointed.
All the angry hags and other deranged women would still be angry and deranged after four or eight years of Hillary. And their lives would not change one whit. Just like black America is virtually no different now than it was before Comrade Obama was installed.
Because people succeed or fail mostly by their own merits (or demerits.) If you're a loser, replacing the head of state will make little or no difference in your life. Something libs and leftists have yet to learn.
They're always waiting for that one superhero president who will change everything for them.  They're all destined to be severely disappointed.

Online mountaineer

“His
attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving
the way for Trump’s ‘Crooked Hillary’ campaign.”
As if she had done nothing to earn the moniker of Crooked Hillary!  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The real question in all of this Hillary 'public temper tantrum' is a simple one. The only real question is, 'Why?'

Why is she doing all of this, interviews, books, editorials, and possibly a freaking movie? What is the expected end result? What is the goal?

Is she doing it simply for money? She doesn't need money.
Is she doing it to sooth her damaged ego? If so, she is failing. She is making a fool of herself. She is making it worse.
Is she doing it to 'get even' with people she feels have 'wronged' her somehow. Yes. I think that is obvious.
Is she doing it to promote the Democrat Party, and to get more Democrats elected? No. She has no concern for that.

The only thing I can come up with is that she 'just absolutely cannot stand' the fact that she no longer has any power or influence over anything. She is becoming a crazy, old, mad-women, in both senses of that term. Maybe she is out to wreck the Democrat Party in some childish fit of pique. If so, her efforts will fail.

Hillary is vastly overestimating her residual support, even with Liberals, feminists, and Democrats. Although she cannot come to grips with and accept the fact that she is yesterday's news, Hillary Clinton is yesterday's news. She represents the past. But, she seems determined to stop the Democrats from moving forward without her.

She reminds me of the drunk, chain smoking, aging actress, living alone and watching her old movies from decades ago over and over, who cannot bear the idea that she is no longer a star.

The best thing Hillary could do for the Liberals, Feminists, and Democrats, who she supposedly represents, is to behave with dignity and quietly slip into retirement. But she will never do that. She cannot make herself do that. So now, she is yelling and flailing about like a drowning person in the middle of the ocean. And by doing so, she is stripping herself of any respect her base once had for her. At this point, all she is accomplishing is to make herself into a pathetic clown. All she is doing is making a fool of herself. And, by doing so, she is making a fool of all those close to her and all those who once supported her.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:54:37 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

She reminds me of the drunk, chain smoking, aging actress, living alone and watching her old movies from decades ago over and over, who cannot bear the idea that she is no longer a star.

My name is - Jane Hudson Hillary Rodham Clinton. Maybe you remember me? I'm Baby Jane Hudson Hillary.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
How could any self-respecting radical feminist idolize a woman whose only achievement was to marry a future president? Take that away and nobody would have ever heard of her. Compared to women who really have succeeded on their own like Thatcher and Merkel - hell, I'll even throw Pelosi in there - she's a pathetic joke of a failure...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline goatprairie

The real question in all of this Hillary 'public temper tantrum' is a simple one. The only real question is, 'Why?'

Why is she doing all of this, interviews, books, editorials, and possibly a freaking movie? What is the expected end result? What is the goal?

Is she doing it simply for money? She doesn't need money.
Is she doing it to sooth her damaged ego? If so, she is failing. She is making a fool of herself. She is making it worse.
Is she doing it to 'get even' with people she feels have 'wronged' her somehow. Yes. I think that is obvious.
Is she doing it to promote the Democrat Party, and to get more Democrats elected? No. She has no concern for that.

The only thing I can come up with is that she 'just absolutely cannot stand' the fact that she no longer has any power or influence over anything. She is becoming a crazy, old, mad-women, in both senses of that term. Maybe she is out to wreck the Democrat Party in some childish fit of pique. If so, her efforts will fail.

Hillary is vastly overestimating her residual support, even with Liberals, feminists, and Democrats. Although she cannot come to grips with and accept the fact that she is yesterday's news, Hillary Clinton is yesterday's news. She represents the past. But, she seems determined to stop the Democrats from moving forward without her.

The best thing Hillary could do for the Liberals, Feminists, and Democrats, who she supposedly represents, is to behave with dignity and quietly slip into retirement. But she will never do that. She cannot make herself do that. So now, she is yelling and flailing about like a drowning person in the middle of the ocean. And by doing so, she is stripping herself of any respect her base once had for her. At this point, all she is accomplishing is to make herself into a pathetic clown. All she is doing is making a fool of herself. And, by doing so, she is making a fool of all those close to her and all those who once supported her.
"She reminds me of the drunk, chain smoking, aging actress, living alone and watching her old movies from decades ago over and over, who cannot bear the idea that she is no longer a star."

Are you saying Hillary would be a likely choice as the star of a new movie called "Pennsylvania Boulevard...er Avenue"?

Offline EasyAce

@240B
She's obviously trying to prove how stupid the Electoral College was not to secure the election of the saint she thinks
she is.

And, yet, there was one thing she and her followers could have taken away from the election that nobody could have
taken away from her: however she got to be her party's candidate, she did prove what no one before her
really proved---that a woman could become a major party's presidential candidate and see the election all the way
through to the end. Say what you will about her otherwise, that's no small achievement, never mind that she's
too full of herself otherwise to get it.

Offline EasyAce

Re: Hillary’s Tour of Petty Proves She Cares More about Herself than Her Party
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 02:07:58 pm »
"She reminds me of the drunk, chain smoking, aging actress, living alone and watching her old movies from decades ago over and over, who cannot bear the idea that she is no longer a star."

Are you saying Hillary would be a likely choice as the star of a new movie called "Pennsylvania Boulevard...er Avenue"?
@goatprairie
She'd be more likely to star in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the White House.

And it'd be about as sharp as a sack of year-old pasta.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2017, 02:12:10 pm »
Hillary’s Tour of Petty Proves She Cares More about Herself than Her Party

Hillary cares more about herself than ANYTHING else and it's not new!  Always been that way!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2017, 02:34:18 pm »
@240B
She's obviously trying to prove how stupid the Electoral College was not to secure the election of the saint she thinks
she is.

And, yet, there was one thing she and her followers could have taken away from the election that nobody could have
taken away from her: however she got to be her party's candidate, she did prove what no one before her
really proved---that a woman could become a major party's presidential candidate and see the election all the way
through to the end. Say what you will about her otherwise, that's no small achievement, never mind that she's
too full of herself otherwise to get it.

I would say the opposite. It has been well publicized that Hillary, with the help of the media, and Wasserman, she cheated. All she has proven is that the only way a woman can become the Democrat nominee is by lies, deception, and outright cheating. I doubt people are going to cite Hillary as 'breaking the glass ceiling'. She bullied her way into the nomination, with the help of a DNC cabal of supporters. The 'real' nominee was Sanders, by any measure. Hillary and her crew stole the nomination from him. Nobody, no rational person would call that an 'achievement'.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:58:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2017, 03:35:10 pm »

I would say the opposite. It has been well publicized that Hillary, with the help of the media, and Wasserman, she cheated. All she has proven is that the only way a woman can become the Democrat nominee is by lies, deception, and outright cheating. I doubt people are going to cite Hillary as 'breaking the glass ceiling'. She bullied her way into the nomination, with the help of a DNC cabal of supporters. The 'real' nominee was Sanders, by any measure. Hillary and her crew stole the nomination from him. Nobody, no rational person would call that an 'achievement'.
I did say, "however she got to be her party's candidate."

One of these days, a woman somewhere will win a major party nomination the new-fashioned way:
honest effort. (Sad when you have to call that the new-fashioned way, but that, alas, is politics.)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2017, 04:14:38 pm »
This was going to be it.....the era when women (that is, the correct women) took over the reins of the country finally subjecting men as a lesser sex with the  Queen of Radical Feminists, Hillary Clinton, in power. All the white males (and most other males) would finally get what they deserved.
Of course, that's what a lot of black people thought when King  Barack took over. Blacks would finally take their place as the dominant ethnic group in the country and put their jackboots on Evil Whitey's throat.  Not that Obama  didn't try, but there's only so much even a would-be all-powerful dictator like Obama can do in the American system.
Likewise, if Hillary had gotten elected, although she would do a lot of harm to a system damaged extensively by Obama, most of the women believing she's be their all-conquering hero (is heroine used anymore?) would be disappointed.
All the angry hags and other deranged women would still be angry and deranged after four or eight years of Hillary. And their lives would not change one whit. Just like black America is virtually no different now than it was before Comrade Obama was installed.
Because people succeed or fail mostly by their own merits (or demerits.) If you're a loser, replacing the head of state will make little or no difference in your life. Something libs and leftists have yet to learn.
They're always waiting for that one superhero president who will change everything for them.  They're all destined to be severely disappointed.
Perhaps the next woman nominee.  Michelle Obama and the desperate Dems in search of a new Evita
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,280581.0.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2017, 04:20:21 pm »

I agree.

It is no achievement to be supported by lies and deceptions.  That is called subterfuge.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2017, 04:30:42 pm »
LOLOL  and her heinous is so different than the current narcissist.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »
Perhaps the next woman nominee.  Michelle Obama and the desperate Dems in search of a new Evita
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,280581.0.html
Makes you wonder if and where will be the Republicans' Margaret Thatcher.

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 04:55:52 pm »
Makes you wonder if and where will be the Republicans' Margaret Thatcher.
I pray to God we can find one.

I lived in the UK back when she was PM.  One tough woman, who refused to back down or play pure politics.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2017, 09:55:19 pm »
I remember Jean Kirkpatrick.   Outstanding UN rep. for US

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 10:46:02 pm »
I remember Jeane Kirkpatrick.   Outstanding UN rep. for US
And, except for an extremely brief flirtation with the idea in 1988, no presidential ambitions,
alas. A shame. I would have voted for her.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2017, 01:04:06 am »
LOLOL  and her heinous is so different than the current narcissist.
He at least has some accomplishments to his name.  She's worthless.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2017, 10:23:49 am »
No  doubt about it, Trump U was among Trump's finest accomplishments.
Trashing a Judge for his Mexican heritage, another.

Oceander

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2017, 10:29:58 am »
He at least has some accomplishments to his name.  She's worthless.

Such as....?  Other than losing hundreds of millions of other peoples' money, that is?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:30:42 am by Oceander »

Online DB

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 10:32:24 am »
I remember Jean Kirkpatrick.   Outstanding UN rep. for US

One smart tough woman!