Author Topic: More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump  (Read 356 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump
Washington Times, Sep 7, 2017, Rowan Scarborough

More than 6,500 people registered to vote in New Hampshire on Nov. 8 using out-of-state driver’s licenses, and since then the vast majority have neither obtained an in-state license nor registered a motor vehicle.

Conservatives say the state’s same-day registration is an invitation for fraud because of loose proof-of-residence rules.

New Hampshire House Speaker Shawn Jasper, a Republican, issued the numbers Thursday based on inquiries he made to the Department of State, which oversees elections, and the Department of Safety.

Since Election Day, Republicans have charged that a significant number of nonresident Democrats, principally from Massachusetts, flowed into New Hampshire to vote illegally, tilting a close race to their party.

“Having worked before on a campaign in New Hampshire, I can tell you that this issue of busing voters into New Hampshire is widely known by anyone who’s worked in New Hampshire politics. It’s very real. It’s very serious. This morning, on this show, is not the venue for me to lay out all the evidence,” White House policy adviser Stephen Miller told ABC News in February.

More:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Proof that Mass Voter Fraud Swung New Hampshire Election?
By Onan Coca  September 8, 2017
http://constitution.com/proof-mass-voter-fraud-swung-new-hampshire-election/

Multiple outlets reporting this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.