Author Topic: Trump to Jilted GOP: Inaction Led to Deal With Dems.  (Read 3817 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump to Jilted GOP: Inaction Led to Deal With Dems.
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2017, 09:55:22 pm »
They don't get elected to let their personal likes and dislikes determine their votes.

I sure as hell would blame them.  The fact that their whittle feewings got hurt doesn't excuse them not doing their damn jobs.

Looks to me that they couldn't win anyway - You should consider that classic Clintonian 'triangulation' was going on. Intentional manipulation to crap out the GOP and render it useless with blame, in order to move left. We're already being told that more 'bipartisanship' is on the way.

Right down the line with what many of us predicted.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump to Jilted GOP: Inaction Led to Deal With Dems.
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2017, 03:16:32 am »
Looks to me that they couldn't win anyway - You should consider that classic Clintonian 'triangulation' was going on. Intentional manipulation to crap out the GOP and render it useless with blame, in order to move left. We're already being told that more 'bipartisanship' is on the way.

Right down the line with what many of us predicted.

We did.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.