Author Topic: Democrats ready more demands after surprise win with Trump  (Read 4429 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Democrats ready more demands after surprise win with Trump
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2017, 05:22:00 am »
I think Trump made an error here.
It's okay.
He's human.
It happens.
Now, if he repeats this same error......
That will be another story.
Hopefully, one and done.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2017, 06:15:12 am »
Wow!  Talk about delusions. The Kool-Aid must be really good today. 

Maybe you should delve further into Trump's past.  I don't know about the school he graduated from, but as an adult, he was a registered Democrat.  He had and still has Democrat friends.  He has donated to Democrat candidates.  He did not suddenly "evolve" into a conservative Republican.  He made promises that appeal to conservative voters, but now that he is colluding with Democrats, you can be sure he won't keep any of them.  He is not a conservative.

And as I told you before, you can put away the bitter Ted Cruz fan argument.  It's a red herring.  Ted Cruz has nothing to do with this argument.  Most of us who favored Ted Cruz would like to put the primaries behind us, but it is the Trump supporters who won't let go.  Your guy won.  So how about you Trump fans enjoy the victory, hold your  guy's feet to the fire and make sure he keeps his promises?

Or maybe you know, deep down, Trump is not the hero you thought he was and you are looking to blame the rest of us.  Sorry, that won't work.  Whatever is wrong in this presidency is the fault of this president and the supporters who voted for him.  We are not going to take the blame for you and your phony savior.

It looks like they have no intention on holding his feet to the fire.  They are too busy with damage control, smoke and mirrors.

And about Trumps voting history.  Very sad.  Didn't really care to vote too much.  Didn't even care to register until 1987?  I forget but its in the link.  And his family in the West Wing.  Full blown Liberals.

Yes, 1987. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/07/donald-trumps-got-a-particularly-strange-voting-history/?utm_term=.773b5243d055
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 06:20:36 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online LMAO

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2017, 12:13:09 pm »
It looks like they have no intention on holding his feet to the fire.  They are too busy with damage control, smoke and mirrors.

It's hard to be critical of someone you believe in and are  invested in. And there seems to be a   reluctance of some to be critical of him. And working with the likes of Pelosi and Schumer deserves criticism
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy