Author Topic: Trump does a 'solid' for Pelosi  (Read 685 times)

Oceander

Trump does a 'solid' for Pelosi
« on: September 07, 2017, 04:24:37 pm »
Trump Is Said to Tweet on Immigration After Request From Pelosi

By Arit John

(Bloomberg) –

House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi told colleagues that President Donald Trump tweeted that immigrants brought to the U.S. as children “have nothing to worry about” after she asked him to make clear they wouldn’t immediately be subject to deportation.

The California Democrat told fellow Democrats at a meeting in Washington on Thursday that she spoke by phone with Trump and sought the tweet after his administration earlier in the week said it would end a program shielding the immigrant children from being removed from the U.S., according to a party aide who asked for anonymity.

Read more at:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-is-said-to-tweet-on-immigration-after-request-from-pelosi/ar-AArsPXh

Mod Note:  Let's excerpt articles from Bloomberg/MSN, shall we?  I even Binged the link for this.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 05:54:48 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump does a 'solid' for Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 05:44:10 pm »
DACA isn't going anywhere.  The Democrats are in charge and they won't let anything happen to their voters.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:15:12 pm »
Pelosi had, at one time, a copy of a newspaper, when she became speaker, framed on her wall.
On it, written in sharpie (Trump"s choice of pen), was a note, "I think you're great", signed by Donald Trump.
What is going on now is not, nor should have been, a major surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 11:49:19 pm »
As opposed to a "liquid"?

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 12:26:35 am »
Pelosi had, at one time, a copy of a newspaper, when she became speaker, framed on her wall.
On it, written in sharpie (Trump"s choice of pen), was a note, "I think you're great", signed by Donald Trump.

No surprise to me.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 12:30:02 am »