Author Topic: As Irma careens towards Florida, ‘deranged’ Trump haters have high hopes for its landing  (Read 2143 times)

rangerrebew

As Irma careens towards Florida, ‘deranged’ Trump haters have high hopes for its landing
September 7, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article

As Hurricane Irma churns its way toward Florida, most Americans are hoping and praying for the least damage and loss of life possible, regardless of any of the differences we have with our fellow countrymen and women. After all, we’re people first and our humanity should trump politics or any of our other divisions, right?

You’d think…

But some Trump-haters are unashamedly ‘hoping and praying’ that Irma wreaks havoc on one particular Florida locale – President Trump’s Palm Beach Mar-a-Lago resort.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/09/07/irma-careens-towards-florida-deranged-trump-haters-high-hopes-landing-533537

Wingnut

I want it to take out DC and Baltimore....  Does that even it out?

Offline verga

What is wrong with these people, seriously how morally bankrupt do you have to be to wish these things?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
What is wrong with these people, seriously how morally bankrupt do you have to be to wish these things?

It does make one wonder.

Charlie Hebdo's cover depicts drowning Texans after Hurricane Harvey as a bunch of Nazi's, with the words ""God exists. He drowned all the neo-Nazis of Texas."

http://www.businessinsider.com/charlie-hebdo-cartoon-hurricane-harvey-victims-neo-nazis-2017-8

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I want it to take out DC and Baltimore....  Does that even it out?

Trump is an infidel, a heretic. The religion of liberalism and the doctrine of global warming shall not be mocked or doubted.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

It does make one wonder.

Charlie Hebdo's cover depicts drowning Texans after Hurricane Harvey as a bunch of Nazi's, with the words ""God exists. He drowned all the neo-Nazis of Texas."

http://www.businessinsider.com/charlie-hebdo-cartoon-hurricane-harvey-victims-neo-nazis-2017-8

They must have grown tied of Mocking Moslems and have moved on to softer targets that won't kill them for what they print.

Offline cato potatoe

I wonder if the resort is insured.  The premiums must be astronomical.  Rush Limbaugh has said he doesn't insure his home in Palm Beach.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

The comments are even worse at DU
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

I wonder if the resort is insured.  The premiums must be astronomical.  Rush Limbaugh has said he doesn't insure his home in Palm Beach.

My understanding is that most of the homes on Palm Beach are self-insured.

Offline verga

It does make one wonder.

@Hondo69 I saw that, and after all those morons put "Je Suis Charlie" on their facebook pages. They take in all these Muslim, without any kind of vetting, and treat us like we are the morons.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Hondo69 I saw that, and after all those morons put "Je Suis Charlie" on their facebook pages. They take in all these Muslim, without any kind of vetting, and treat us like we are the morons.

The people who put  "Je Suis Charlie" on their Bookface pages are the same people praying for destruction in Florida.  Not just Mar-a-Lago, but the whole state for voting Trump in '16.  They're already pretty pissed Harvey didn't kill as many people as Katrina did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My understanding is that most of the homes on Palm Beach are self-insured.

My sister and husband live on Sanibel Island,,they don't have insurance either..the premiums and deductibles are astronomical that they just pay out of pocket for damages....I realize of course, not everyone can afford to do this..I sure couldn't.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:54:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Not surprising since he seems to think all the hurricane coverage is just fake news anyway.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
My sister and husband live on Sanibel Island,,they don't have insurance either..the premiums and deductibles are astronomical that they just pay out of pocket for damages....I realize of course, not everyone can afford to do this..I sure couldn't.

I hope your sister and your BIL will be ok
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The people who put  "Je Suis Charlie" on their Bookface pages are the same people praying for destruction in Florida.  Not just Mar-a-Lago, but the whole state for voting Trump in '16.  They're already pretty pissed Harvey didn't kill as many people as Katrina did.

This is why a lot of the time I prefer cats and dogs to people. @Cyber Liberty

I need a donut, this makes me feel sad :(
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Wingnut

Not surprising since he seems to think all the hurricane coverage is just fake news anyway.

Hurricane'n is Big business. Everything that involves the news including weather has become corrupted and politicized. The big 24 hour News People lead people to panic. They hype. They lead people to hoarding. The hyperventilate. They are as bad as tweekers needing more meth.  Of course all of this may not be created by them, but it certainly is encouraged.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope your sister and your BIL will be ok

They are at their Chicago home so they are safe.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hurricane'n is Big business. Everything that involves the news including weather has become corrupted and politicized. The big 24 hour News People lead people to panic. They hype. They lead people to hoarding. The hyperventilate. They are as bad as tweekers needing more meth.  Of course all of this may not be created by them, but it certainly is encouraged.

*****rollingeyes*****

That kind of twisted thinking is why we sit here and scratch our heads at why so many people didn't evacuate during Harvey.

How many people will die from this hurricane because they believe that kind of Alex Jones BS?

The people that believe Rush and stay home because the "hype" and "fake news" hurricane coverage and die as a result...should they then be able to sue the people putting out this tripe?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:11:42 pm by txradioguy »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is why a lot of the time I prefer cats and dogs to people. @Cyber Liberty

I need a donut, this makes me feel sad :(

Me too, on both counts.  Miss Slippy is dawg tired this morning, we were up late watching the Diamondbacks break a winning streak record, so we got to bed late.   :thud:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

They are at their Chicago home so they are safe.

I'll drive down to Sanibel and watch their house for them.  Send me the keys.  There won't be much traffic going that way.  I can make it in 9 hours. :smokin:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:10:03 pm by Wingnut »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'll drive down to Sanibel and watch their house for them.  Send me the keys.  There won't be much traffic going that way.  I can make it in 9 hours. :smokin:

LOL....they already have a *care taker* who has boarded up everything..but I'll pass along your offer  *****rollingeyes*****
Support the USO

Wingnut

LOL....they already have a *care taker* who has boarded up everything..but I'll pass along your offer  *****rollingeyes*****

HEy!  What are friends for!

In related news it probably won't matter According to David Meade, noted Christian Numerologist the world is going to end in 15 Days.  So we have that to look forward too!

The End of Day's Countdown Clock:
https://yourcountdown.to/the-end-of-the-world

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I do not have cable TV, so I have begun watching the big news, on YouTube which features locally important
stations, depending on the hot topic. 

Now it has a South Florid channel 2. They give their storm track projections, without mention of WHY it is predicted to turn north?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

HEy!  What are friends for!

In related news it probably won't matter According to David Meade, noted Christian Numerologist the world is going to end in 15 Days.  So we have that to look forward too!

The End of Day's Countdown Clock:
https://yourcountdown.to/the-end-of-the-world

Awesome!  I'm really not going to pay my mortgage then!

Offline Suppressed

Rush Limbaugh has said he doesn't insure his home in Palm Beach.

That's not something I would announce, if true.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn